• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Library pulls gay children books from shelves and destroys them

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my angmo country one day I read a book from the library to my kids. After a few pages I realized it is talking about gay lifestyles. Nahbay I felt kena saboed by those gay agendas!! Was I mad!!! How could they put such books in children sections? Are they messing up with the kids?

It is like putting jihadists materials in the library. Very dangerous indeed. Trying to play with fire with children.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even going overseas, the bigotry here is breathtaking. 60% of the animal kingdom have homosexual behaviour. Burn all zoos then. Then ban national geographic. The children of these bigots are the saddest. They didn't choose to have idiots for parents

100% of animals may be homosexuals. You are not an animal. Stop behaving like one.

You are a human being, born with that capacity to discern right from wrong. You are born with that capacity to differentiate between dried up arseholes from self lubricating vaginas. There is a reason why nature has designed arseholes and vaginas the way they are. A vagina is for sexual function. An arsehole is for shitting. It is not meant for fucking. Get it?

Stop being a faggot. Seek psychiatric help.

However, if faggots like you refuse to seek psychiatric help and still want your thrills by using your arseholes as pseudo-vaginas, please do it in the privacy of your bedrooms. No one I know gives a fuck about what faggots do in the privacy of their bedrooms.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
If nobody is looking and there is one hundred dollar bills on the floor will you take it? Majority of people will take it!!! Should we yield to our temptations? Of course not we should not steal. Because stealing like screwing another guy asshole is a sin however tempting it maybe. Worse if you say stealing is a right because its part of human nature!!! The true human nature will be shown during war. People kill rape burn and steal!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If nobody is looking and there is one hundred dollar bills on the floor will you take it? Majority of people will take it!!! Should we yield to our temptations? Of course not we should not steal. Because stealing like screwing another guy asshole is a sin.

Why be so worried about sinning? The Blood of the Lamb will wash clean your sins. Keep calm and keep sinning. :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think people can be influenced to become gay then you are gonecase retarded.

I am not talking about "people". I am talking young impressionable children. They need to be protected from the decadence, sexual depravity and the debauchery of faggots.

If the decadent, depraved and debauched faggots truly believe that such books have no "influence", why then does it matter to the faggot crowd if the books are withdrawn???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Noddy is a gay character and a well known children's story. Bet you it's still in NLB.

How about, "Ernie & Bert"?, "Spongebob Squarepants & Patrick"..."Twiddle Dee & Twiddle Dum"??...& that two black birds "Heckle & Jeckle"?? all these & more must be GAY!..:biggrin: then Jack & Jill, must be underaged couple.....Peter Pan, must be Gay also!....all the fairy tales, must be removed from the library, they have bad influences on young minds...might as well ban the library & burn all the books......they are a bad influence...ask MAO..he burned them too!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about, "Ernie & Bert"?, "Spongebob Squarepants & Patrick"..."Twiddle Dee & Twiddle Dum"??...& that two black birds "Heckle & Jeckle"?? all these & more must be GAY!..:biggrin:

yes and shows like iCarly and Sam and Cat have sexual connotations too which are far more dangerous.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about, "Ernie & Bert"?, "Spongebob Squarepants & Patrick"..."Twiddle Dee & Twiddle Dum"??...& that two black birds "Heckle & Jeckle"?? all these & more must be GAY!..:biggrin: then Jack & Jill, must be underaged couple.....Peter Pan, must be Gay also!....all the fairy tales, must be removed from the library, they have bad influences on young minds...might as well ban the library & burn all the books......they are a bad influence...ask MAO..he burned them too!

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson. It's also a threesome if you count Mrs Hudson. :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too young to make a choice? Sure. Then let the parents filter and choose which books they let their children borrow/read. What's the problem?

Last thing we need is for a authoritarian nanny govt to define their version of social norms and tell you that you cannot read this book, cannot read that book. Mark my words: this will be a dangerous precedent.

This is precisely the kind of thinking that got the Ashley Madison site banned in Singapore... it's those same 'pro-family' lobbyists at it.

wat u talking? i totally n absoluetly sarpork ashley madison.sg :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there is any books to be banned, it should be the Bible and the Koran!
Cos it promotes stupidity, homophobia, Antisemitism, slavery, violence and retardation! Not to mention, superstition as well.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there is any books to be banned, it should be the Bible and the Koran! Cos it promotes stupidity, homophobia, violence and retardation! Not to mention, superstition as well.

So very well said! Imagining there is an invisible savior in the sky is the worst form of schizophrenia.