• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What happen to Lee Hsien Yang?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since he left Singtel, he seems to have dropped off the public radar. There was some scandal about him in Singtel. Anyone got the inside scoop??

he went over to mess up F&N, a national icon which is now owned by THAI BEVERAGE. he sold it to them. wtf! sell away a money making cash cow. something is very fishy going on here :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on bro. Let's us not spread unsubstantiated rumours on his life. I suggest giving him the defense portfolio as keeping the finger on the trigger is instrumental on remaining in power

i read also some foreign news that he also has his dick in a taiwanese mp pussy.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprise, he is now fooking ang mo girl shiok! shiok! If LKY died I think he will declare that LHL is nothing to do with him to avoid trouble.

i read also some foreign news that he also has his dick in a taiwanese mp pussy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he went over to mess up F&N, a national icon which is now owned by THAI BEVERAGE. he sold it to them. wtf! sell away a money making cash cow. something is very fishy going on here :(

His brother says, that " SINgapore" belongs to everyone..so SINgapore Icon or not...can make money can sell....anything even SINgaporeans....:rolleyes:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eldest son is names a 'DRAGON' and the younger one as 'Goat'......see how LKY and his wife created the latter just as a shadow for his elder siblings for the rest of his life. Both BGs in the army...of course those paper generals....one ended up as Prime Minister and the other now 'lost in the shadow' of his elder brother!

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eldest son is names a 'DRAGON' and the younger one as 'Goat'......see how LKY and his wife created the latter just as a shadow for his elder siblings for the rest of his life. Both BGs in the army...of course those paper generals....one ended up as Prime Minister and the other now 'lost in the shadow' of his elder brother!

at least Yang was slightly better as a BG than his brother.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably having a fun time in down under.He was a very rebellious playboy during armour days and like any ordinary hot-blooded male,he also like to venture overseas to bonk pretty WL.The old fart heard about his sexual escapades in Asian countries and detained his passport.After army,He was assigned to Sintel CEO post and old habits never change he had an affair with a lady staff and he like to entertain himself at tian-an-men with bosomy,voluptuous and fair-skinned prc dance hostesses.After Sintel,he was assigned to F&N as consultant or strategy director or whatnot and during his tenure,he sold off F&N to Chang Beer and collected his dues.After F&N,he is or will be assigned again to another GLC.Does he really add value to the organisation for his multi-million dollar fees? YES,he only add value for himself not the organisation.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what happened to the cash horde inside?