• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free to air TV channels of Indo, Mal, foeign TV channels in HDB?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans in HDB were blocked by Farkart PAP to see Malaysia, Indo and foreign TV free air TV channels for past 50 years, until internet and cable TVs are available.

Where is the freedom of choice in Singapore? Even so if private companies want to set up free to air free foreign TV channels, why not allowed?

Anything wrong to see neighbor countries free to air TV channels in HDB?

This fucking depressive evil LKY treating voters like shits, no freedom of choices. Singapore is a small island surrounded by good neighbours and why shunt their news and programs.

And PAP IB workers take note is this the type of depressive employers you like to work in/for? Do you call this the best government to run this Singapore?

These are matters which Singaporeans has to deal with PAP head on. This is your country not PAP country, any comments?

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporeans in HDB were blocked by Farkart PAP to see Malaysia, Indo and foreign TV free air TV channels for past 50 years, until internet and cable TVs are available.

Where is the freedom of choice in Singapore? Even so if private companies want to set up free to air free foreign TV channels, why not allowed?

Anything wrong to see neighbor countries free to air TV channels in HDB?

This fucking depressive evil LKY treating voters like shits, no freedom of choices. Singapore is a small island surrounded by good neighbours and why shunt their news and programs.

And PAP IB workers take note is this the type of depressive employers you like to work in/for? Do you call this the best government to run this Singapore?

These are matters which Singaporeans has to deal with PAP head on. This is your country not PAP country, any comments?
No one is stopping Sinkees from getting one of these.
dsthd1.jpg

nk80-rg-1-1500.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you don't understand what is free to air then? Every HDB has a central antenna and CNA is a free to air TV station.

You can't really receive free-to-air foreign channels from those HDB antennas anymore... you'll need some additional equipment of your own.

Also, local free-to-air channels are fed through the Starhub (formerly SCV) cables. Back in the day a lot of TV sets had 'rabbit ears' antenna to help boost reception.

Too bad the PAP govt had an axe to grind with dialect TV programs, and consequently removed TV 3 from cable tv.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV3_(Malaysia)#Criticism_and_controversy

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah!! our Papaya gahmen want to control every thing,
even you fcuk your wife they also want to control what else??

Speaking dialect a also want to control fcuking hell papaya gahmen!!

Names of child also want to control must be Hanyin Pinyin what the Fcuk!!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
My tv is still relying on the rooftop antenna. I have no problem with receiving Matland's TV2. I have no cable subscription and don't intend to subscribe to it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My tv is still relying on the rooftop antenna. I have no problem with receiving Matland's TV2. I have no cable subscription and don't intend to subscribe to it.

TV 3 is a far more interesting channel, too bad the pappies blocked it because they have an irrational resentment against dialects. :rolleyes:

You claim to want to promote the use of Mandarin? How's the Mandarin of Old Fart? I bet he's more fluent in Malay and Japanese. :rolleyes:
And how's the Mandarin competency of Pinky? Still lisps like a faggot and speaks like someone with a carrot up his ass. :oIo:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot receive Indon free to air TV whereas you can watch it in Batam.

This old bastard has been bullying Singaporeans for 50 years. He will die in hell fire.

TV 3 is a far more interesting channel, too bad the pappies blocked it because they have an irrational resentment against dialects. :rolleyes:

You claim to want to promote the use of Mandarin? How's the Mandarin of Old Fart? I bet he's more fluent in Malay and Japanese. :rolleyes:
And how's the Mandarin competency of Pinky? Still lisps like a faggot and speaks like someone with a carrot up his ass. :oIo:

Last edited: