• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

not ceca rent hdb from you, you rent FROM them. fucking ridiculous

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkees are pitiful.....

This is my life story, my sad story of a local born and bred Singaporean

We are not a very well todo family with 2 kids. All our life we been struggling with ever increasing expenses and house payment.

After many years of working we finally got a 2 room HDB. 5 years ago, my father in law got sick and we have to sell our house to pay for his medical. Government didn’t help much. We hence lost our house and been renting since then

3 years ago, we rented a small 3 room HDB in the west side. It’s a newly built BTO. Price was within our budget and it’s the market price.

As time goes by, we found out that the house actually belong to a CECA. He is born and grow up in india and I think he got his PR only after a few years working in Singapore . He is in the medical industry. As far as we know, BTO cannot be rented out before the minimum occupancy period of 5 years ( correct me if I am wrong )

However, he stay in the house for only 3-5 months and he moved his whole family to UK. And he is collecting rent from local Singaporean .

After staying 2 years, he wanted to increse his rent by 30%. We got no choice but to accept.

After 2 days, he wanted another 30%
And yet again, due to my work and kids school, we bite the bullet and accept again

However the greedy CECA say he wanted another 40% now. It’s double the rent . I don’t know why they do not honor his words

We cannot afford at all and so we have to move again.

He didn’t want to return our deposit money and claim for items that we didn’t damage. Many many ridiculous claim just to keep our deposit.

Dear Singaporean, we felt like dogs in our country . Bullied by foreigner.
I felt ashamed. I pity myself for being so worthless.

We are born and grow up here
We don’t have a place to stay and foreigner come here , after only a very short time. They get their PR. Move to overseas and collect rent from local singaporean

We felt like we are slave to them
I don’t know why HDB will approve such a thing as there are so many Singaporean with no house . And this person got a house so easily and sucking money from us.

It’s very sad
Sad to be a Singaporean

Sorry but this is Singapore
The father in law should've been more heroic. Knowing his medical treatment would severely downgrade his children/grandchildren quality of life, he should have declined treatment.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
After staying 2 years, he wanted to increse his rent by 30%. We got no choice but to accept.

After 2 days, he wanted another 30%
And yet again, due to my work and kids school, we bite the bullet and accept again
Lol this tells me he is a big time sucker. After 2 days , he agreed to another 30% hike? Hah

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds very suspicious. PRs are not alllowed to buy new BTOs unless the spouse is a Sinkie. PRs are also not allowed to rent out whole HDB units. Just report the landlord to the HDB and the flat will be forfeited. Story ends.
Any anti PAP shit steering post ... so many loop holes in the story.

Landlord is unable to raise Rental cost as per Rental agreement unless it expired and you are a negotiating a fresh contract.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg