• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

not ceca rent hdb from you, you rent FROM them. fucking ridiculous

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkees are pitiful.....

This is my life story, my sad story of a local born and bred Singaporean

We are not a very well todo family with 2 kids. All our life we been struggling with ever increasing expenses and house payment.

After many years of working we finally got a 2 room HDB. 5 years ago, my father in law got sick and we have to sell our house to pay for his medical. Government didn’t help much. We hence lost our house and been renting since then

3 years ago, we rented a small 3 room HDB in the west side. It’s a newly built BTO. Price was within our budget and it’s the market price.

As time goes by, we found out that the house actually belong to a CECA. He is born and grow up in india and I think he got his PR only after a few years working in Singapore . He is in the medical industry. As far as we know, BTO cannot be rented out before the minimum occupancy period of 5 years ( correct me if I am wrong )

However, he stay in the house for only 3-5 months and he moved his whole family to UK. And he is collecting rent from local Singaporean .

After staying 2 years, he wanted to increse his rent by 30%. We got no choice but to accept.

After 2 days, he wanted another 30%
And yet again, due to my work and kids school, we bite the bullet and accept again

However the greedy CECA say he wanted another 40% now. It’s double the rent . I don’t know why they do not honor his words

We cannot afford at all and so we have to move again.

He didn’t want to return our deposit money and claim for items that we didn’t damage. Many many ridiculous claim just to keep our deposit.

Dear Singaporean, we felt like dogs in our country . Bullied by foreigner.
I felt ashamed. I pity myself for being so worthless.

We are born and grow up here
We don’t have a place to stay and foreigner come here , after only a very short time. They get their PR. Move to overseas and collect rent from local singaporean

We felt like we are slave to them
I don’t know why HDB will approve such a thing as there are so many Singaporean with no house . And this person got a house so easily and sucking money from us.

It’s very sad
Sad to be a Singaporean

Sorry but this is Singapore

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must thank the 60% who voted for PAP for giving the good life to foreigners

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkees are pitiful.....

This is my life story, my sad story of a local born and bred Singaporean

We are not a very well todo family with 2 kids. All our life we been struggling with ever increasing expenses and house payment.

After many years of working we finally got a 2 room HDB. 5 years ago, my father in law got sick and we have to sell our house to pay for his medical. Government didn’t help much. We hence lost our house and been renting since then

3 years ago, we rented a small 3 room HDB in the west side. It’s a newly built BTO. Price was within our budget and it’s the market price.

As time goes by, we found out that the house actually belong to a CECA. He is born and grow up in india and I think he got his PR only after a few years working in Singapore . He is in the medical industry. As far as we know, BTO cannot be rented out before the minimum occupancy period of 5 years ( correct me if I am wrong )

However, he stay in the house for only 3-5 months and he moved his whole family to UK. And he is collecting rent from local Singaporean .

After staying 2 years, he wanted to increse his rent by 30%. We got no choice but to accept.

After 2 days, he wanted another 30%
And yet again, due to my work and kids school, we bite the bullet and accept again

However the greedy CECA say he wanted another 40% now. It’s double the rent . I don’t know why they do not honor his words

We cannot afford at all and so we have to move again.

He didn’t want to return our deposit money and claim for items that we didn’t damage. Many many ridiculous claim just to keep our deposit.

Dear Singaporean, we felt like dogs in our country . Bullied by foreigner.
I felt ashamed. I pity myself for being so worthless.

We don’t have a place to stay and foreigner come here , after only a very short time. They get their PR. Move to overseas and collect rent from local singaporean

We felt like we are slave to them
I don’t know why HDB will approve such a thing as there are so many Singaporean with no house . And this person got a house so easily and sucking money from us.

It’s very sad
Sad to be a Singaporean

Sorry but this is Singapore
The issue and moral of the story is do not spend more than u can afford. If cannot afford medical bills especially for chronic and critical illness, don't waste moolah and go for treatment. Let the patient move on with dignity. He spent money trying to prolong the life of the economic parasites is like throwing money into the sea...no pt KPKB when one waste ones own money

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually PR should allow to buy hdb,the papigs use PR to buy resale.thus drive all up,in the end louvers are local,n the next generation of the locals will not be able to own la pigeon hole,60% song with it

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such unreasonable increase mrans he wants to kivk you out. But in a ceca polite manner. Just like if a ceca wants to rent your place, you put in a unreasonable high rental.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great. Sinkies now have a taste of renting house and know what’s it like to have no roof over their head. Too many yaya papaya Ccb sinkies that gladly joined foreigners to insult me prostitute for renting house. Wish their descendants get no hdb and go rent hahahahaha

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is typical Stockholm syndrome. Why the fuck he cannot say no and go see his MP for a rental unit and apply for BTO ? He is fucking lying.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds very suspicious. PRs are not alllowed to buy new BTOs unless the spouse is a Sinkie. PRs are also not allowed to rent out whole HDB units. Just report the landlord to the HDB and the flat will be forfeited. Story ends.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds very suspicious. PRs are not alllowed to buy new BTOs unless the spouse is a Sinkie. PRs are also not allowed to rent out whole HDB units. Just report the landlord to the HDB and the flat will be forfeited. Story ends.
Not difficult to get their spouse changed to citizen. Some years ago I was walking on the road of city area bto estate also can see one ceca woman talking on the phone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not difficult to get their spouse changed to citizen. Some years ago I was walking on the road of city area bto estate also can see one ceca woman talking on the phone.
Omg this ceca woman talking in her bto flat Huat big big by now definitely more than 5 years ago. City area bto sure million dollar profit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the tenant in the story feels is exactly how I felt then. So happy that there are more and more sinkies join me instead of mocking at me hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the tenant in the story feels is exactly how I felt then. So happy that there are more and more sinkies join me instead of mocking at me hahahaha
And it only took less than a decade for sinkies mocking me to find themselves in the same shoes hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody stupid government indeed, this will never happen in Malaysia with clever government that takes care of citizens ONLY.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody stupid government indeed, this will never happen in Malaysia with clever government that takes care of citizens ONLY.
I always say Malaysia government is clever and good to their citizens since day one. Proven again and again that I am right.