• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Middle Income kena squeezed

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
They eat at restaurants, take selfies and post on fb, instagram this and that, twit here and there to give themselves the illusion of living the high-life. End of the day, they dread having to think what their future will hold in 5 years' time. Living each day as it comes..

It is a kind of decadence, self-indulgence mindset that the masses find happiness in.

Policymakers can even throw in affordable dwellings of shorter-leases, more subsidies for inflated healthcare, entertainment for glory events, or even free public transportation.......................most people just want all these in life. The middle-class will then be happily enslaved to enjoy these peace and stability while giving up opportunities of upward mobility for the rest of their life.

If i may share the following quote from a movie:
When you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it. - Morpheus in the movie Matrix

These people are not wrong, at least, they are happier than us.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only way out for singaporeans will be to
HANG ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS OR TO BBQ THEM ALL IN CLEANSING OF STINKAPORE TO SINGAPORE

Hang the PAP bastards and their collaborators from piano wires dangling them from lamp posts to dance and dance or BBQ them all.
True justice be given to them or they be given to justice one way or other.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
When times are good, property agents make 10k a month. Now, people tell me times are bad, property agents sell you overseas property. hahaha, 20-30% downpayment can only get you one property locally. You just need 10% downpayment for overseas property, in the end, they manage to churning more $$$ by convincing buyers to buy multiple overseas properties.

This kind of people make money faster. Singapore is not suitable for middle-class who only works hard in an endless rat-race, waiting for some occasional government hand-outs or subsidies. There is no upward mobility because the middle-class can never catch up with the pace in life.

What happens next is a smaller middle-class income group in our society; the quality of life of more middle-class people becomes similar with the lower income-group.

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r right. Alot of people use the excuse of having kids n having old age parents etc to justify having a car. N car also got running cost like ERP, Road Tax, parking cost and fuel and maintainance etc. Its not just coe n car price hor... So now he no car sound like end of the world like tat...

The best is get a place in a good location where public tpt is convenient. Than minimise the need for a car n bestest is no kids...nothing wrong in being a DINK..

having a car do help when one have elderly at home, it really troublesome to get a cab at time. i am not a car guy, in fact i only got my license 28yo. i still travel on public transport. the idea of getting a car should be affordable and what i need it for. just get a basic, reliable, affordable car.

the guy ard my age but i have no mortgage, car paid up with 6 years to run. why must get bigger flat in the now? why suddenly need bigger flat?:confused:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I trade my sinkee citizenship for your NZ citizenship? I much prefer to live with sheeps than under the PAP.

Go work hard for it... People work so hard for many years to be there... You sit there doing nothing and want to trade it for better... Things don't work this way...:rolleyes:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
whom did these people voted for? they ask for & created what they are getting today, including a government, that is so expensive. Don't worry about the future, just pay & be happy!! nobody will be left behind, all will be taken care of & FIXED!.

They should start leaning National Anthem of other people's country, starting with Lupang Hiniran , then Negara-ku ( once again), Indonesia Raya....the National Anthem of the People's Republic of SINgapore..oops!..China....& so forth.

Whom did they vote for??...

LOL. like you said this is the perfect retribution. they voted in the MIW for selfish reasons. most because they were promised some stupid lie call "asset enhancement" during election which is basically a con job or ponzi scheme to benefit only the land lords/garmen, propertty develpers and bankers, all MIW firends and allies . The common folks like this stupid bugger fell for the con job and end up with huge mortgage and car loans and worse quality of life, forever paying bills and working at threat of being displaced by cheaper FTs(who are also brought in to benefit the same group above ie land lords/garmen, propertty develpers and bankers, ). so I do NOT pity the poor or middle income group. they are SELFISH greedy pigs essentially who voted only for their own self interests and their dire situation now is ALL their making. perfect retribution.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Common sense lah. Scums belongs to Rich Class, where got rob own class one. Poor class nothing much left to rob, so don't waste so much time and effort.

Middle class, biggest group, don't rob this group, wait for when?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hannor now that times are bad, these fucking sinkies are even scared of seeing doctor for their illnesses because they all scared tio sacked because take too many MCs....hahahahahaha

fuck you all la sinkie retardoes..... u all deserve the fucking oppression u voted in .....

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. - James 3:16

Because of jealously and greed, we take up massive loans for condo and cars, use unsecured credit line for holidays, renovations, downpayments. In the end, you will resort to dishonesty or forced into evils.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. - James 3:16

Because of jealously and greed, we take up massive loans for condo and cars, use unsecured credit line for holidays, renovations, downpayments. In the end, you will resort to dishonesty or forced into evils.

yeah altogether now.......

HUAT AR!!!!!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is going to be replaced by a foreigner soon. Then, he has to give up on his flat. He can forget his car. His next job is likely to be taxi-driver or security guard. His whole family will be impacted.
He has the PAP to thank for this.

Looks like he is heading in that direction. FTsh comes in, takes over the job at lower pay and sinkie has to go. Many FTsh owned companies prefer to employ their own countrymen. Sinkies are screwed.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Currently those people with COEs running out are screwed. I doubt they have the upfront cash to buy the car with the limitation on loan allowed.

FTsh in SG do not have to take car loans. They come in with hard cash to buy vehicles at whatever COE bid as long as they get the vehicles. Can sinkies compete?
Sinkies ask for high auto loan while FTsh pay cash. Who gets screwed when COE bid hits the sky?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FTsh in SG do not have to take car loans. They come in with hard cash to buy vehicles at whatever COE bid as long as they get the vehicles. Can sinkies compete?
Sinkies ask for high auto loan while FTsh pay cash. Who gets screwed when COE bid hits the sky?

Thank this brainless wonderfuck for failing to include another COE category for luxury cars and foreigners............

luituckye_zps686a2bb3.jpg

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
in recent years, the feeling is like, every year i will know at least one family, be it relatives, colleagues, friends or old classmates who had left Singapore. Those with the ability to leave are really above-average professionals including finance officers, doctors, RMs, engineers, executives, etc.

The reasons are aplenty; cost of living, work or even children's national service obligations. In the end, i conclude that the real underlying reason is that they can have more time with family after leaving here.

Seow liao. If sinkies are leaving in hordes, FTsh will take over the tiny red dot and all locals will be screwed. Pinoys are already trying to stake their claim, asking for their national day celebration in Orchard RD. Sinkie land sure to perish.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beri good! Vote pappies to bring in ft shits lor. Go bedok reservoir is another option lor. Nice scenery but might get congested in the near future. Book a premium spot in bedok reservoir to avoid disappointment.

Latest trend is jump floor. Why waste bus fare to go to that reservoir?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seow liao. If sinkies are leaving in hordes, FTsh will take over the tiny red dot and all locals will be screwed. Pinoys are already trying to stake their claim, asking for their national day celebration in Orchard RD. Sinkie land sure to perish.

just wait and see these pinoy fucks start their nonsense lor....

already calling our countries "interdependence" and pinky is still sleeping at the fucking switch and fucking sinkies for trying to wake him up.....useless fucking leader ...time to cut him and his family out of their family "business"

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is why I keep saying U jokers need to stop complaining about helping the poor. The govt help the poor plenty. If you think they dont than U are not poor enough to get the handouts. U should start scream at them to help the middle income, thats where 90% of the population is stuck in

If the middle income groups decided not to give their votes to pappies, more GRC would fall in GE2016. East Coast GRC in GE2011 nearly crossed over to WP.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Middle class people are defined as people who have monthly mortgage payments, car loans, credit card debts, and other debts to pay. A large percentage of their monthly income goes to pay these debts. On the surface, they look much better than the poor. But in reality, they are worse off financially than the poor...Poor people are defined as people who have low income and can’t qualify for bank loans. Hence, they don’t have mortgages, car loans, and credit card debts to pay. Most of their income goes directly to pay for everyday expenses just to survive.

Real middle class people are debt free. Those living middle class life-style but with credit card debt, other unpaid debts and with the ah long on their arse are not middle class; they are just the fakes. Plenty of such fakes in sinkie land. The poor are just poor. What is there to be ashamed of if you are just poor?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal