• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kelings.. Do you trust them?

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Namaste everybody. There's been a surge of anti Indian sentiments here. I wish to assure you we are harmless however please don't cross the line.

[video=youtube;W9DsvAFDxcE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9DsvAFDxcE[/video]

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;gD08tr-dSG8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3403407081&feature=iv&src_vid=W9DsvAFDxcE&v=gD08tr-dSG8[/video]

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been wanting to reveal this for a long time.. Sometimes few people asked me why me as a Cina is so Pro Malay..

This is my late Ah Kong's account of his experiences with the Kelings...

First time he was betrayed by a Keling was during WW2 and it nearly cost him his life..

Back in the 40s before the Japs came to S'pore, my late Ah Kong was a owner of 2 Kelongs near to the Tanah Merah beach..

He orginally came from Johore and rowed a boat from his hometown to Changi in the 1930s..

He set up 2 Kelongs and his business was doing well enough and employed few Malays to work in his Kelong.. The fishes he reared were sold to British RAF personnel and the British army officers based in Changi.. So he had close bond with these Ang Mohs.. Thanks to his business dealings with the British, my Ah Kong managed to speak English fluently..

In the 1950s and 60s, my late Ah Kong also provided seafood supplies to the Johore Royal Family members who used to visit their seaside holiday bungalow behind Changi Prison..

The late Mr David Marshall also used to be a beneficiary of my late Ah Kong's generosity..

The former Chief Minister also had a seaside house near to the beach and my late Ah Kong used to give him fresh fishes to show his support to the people's politician.. Old timers should know about these grand houses at Changi before they were torn down to make way for the Changi Airport's runaway..

Betrayed by a Keling..

During the Japs early days in S'pore, my Ah Kong risked his life to give canned food to the British POWs who were sent by the Japs to clear the trees at a forested area near to the Tanah Merah beach..

One day he was ratted by a Keling chap.. My Ah Kong received news that the Japs enquired about him.. His Malay Kelong workers then told my Ah Kong to hide in a kampung at Sembawang.. My Ah Kong stayed there for few months..

After the war, to show his gratitude to his 2 Malay workers who saved his life, he gave them money for their weddings..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Ah Kong's 2nd experience with a Keling

My late Ah Kong then received notices by the Govt in the 70s to stop his Kelong business as they wanted to do large reclamation project for Changi Airport.. He then received compensation by the Govt and used the money to buy a landed property near to Wan Tho Avenue..

Then someone recommended him to a Keling chap who urged my Ah Kong to invest in his business.. My late Ah Kong nearly lost 5K to the sweet talking Keling..It was big money back then in the 80s.. He managed to get most of his money back but still reported the matter to the Police.. The Keling was then sentenced to prison for cheating offences..

Thats why my Ah Kong used to advise, Never ever trust a Keling... It was a prophetic message by my late Ah Kong..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been wanting to reveal this for a long time.. Sometimes few people asked me why me as a Cina is so Pro Malay..

First time he was betrayed by a Keling was during WW2 and it nearly cost him his life..

Back in the 40s before the Japs came to S'pore, my late Ah Kong was a owner of 2 Kelongs near to the Tanah Merah beach..

He orginally came from Johore and rowed a boat from his hometown to Changi in the 1930s..

He set up 2 Kelongs and his business was doing well enough and employed few Malays to work in his Kelong.. The fishes he reared were sold to British RAF personnel and the British army officers based in Changi.. So he had close bond with these Ang Mohs.. Thanks to his business dealings with the British, my Ah Kong managed to speak English fluently..

In the 1950s and 60s, my late Ah Kong also provided seafood supplies to the Johore Royal Family members who used to visit their seaside holiday bungalow behind Changi Prison..

The late Mr David Marshall also used to be a beneficiary of my late Ah Kong's generosity..

The former Chief Minister also had a seaside house near to the beach and my late Ah Kong used to give him fresh fishes to show his support to the people's politician.. Old timers should know about these grand houses at Changi before they were torn down to make way for the Changi Airport's runaway..

Betrayed by a Keling..

During the Japs early days in S'pore, my Ah Kong risked his life to give canned food to the British POWs who were sent by the Japs to clear the trees at a forested area near to the Tanah Merah beach..

One day he was ratted by a Keling chap.. My Ah Kong received news that the Japs enquired about him.. His Malay Kelong workers then told my Ah Kong to hide in a kampung at Sembawang.. My Ah Kong stayed there for few months..

After the war, to show his gratitude to his 2 Malay workers who saved his life, he gave them money for their weddings..

My Ah Kong's 2nd experience with a Keling

My late Ah Kong then received notices by the Govt in the 70s to stop his Kelong business as they wanted to do large reclamation project for Changi Airport.. He then received compensation by the Govt and used the money to buy a landed property near to Wan Tho Avenue..

Then someone recommended him to a Keling chap who urged my Ah Kong to invest in his business.. My late Ah Kong nearly lost 5K to the sweet talking Keling..It was big money back then in the 80s.. He managed to get most of his money back but still reported the matter to the Police.. The Keling was then sentenced to prison for cheating offences..

Thats why my Ah Kong used to advise, Never ever trust a Keling... It was a prophetic message by my late Ah Kong..

Your ah kong nearly lost his life and a huge sum of money and he isn't the only one who kena like this from shit skins cos it is in their dna to do it. Right now someone else is probably going to get conned from a shit skin.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the Govt acquired David Marshall seaside bungalow it broke his heart in a major way. He was no longer the same. The family and friends pleaded because they knew his legendary hospitality. He was not very selective about who attended his weekend bash, friend and foe were all welcomed. Including the founding members of the PAP.

Betrayed by a Keling..