• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

interpreretion about dream

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i keep dreaming about people from my past, i have already forgotten about these people in real life. any interpretation ?

Dead or alive..??? My Ah Ma once said, if you dream of dead people whom you used to be close to, its a sign that they miss you and are just visiting you in your dream..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dead or alive..??? My Ah Ma once said, if you dream of dead people whom you used to be close to, its a sign that they miss you and are just visiting you in your dream..

don't know. have frequent dreams based on past memories, past friends and acquaintances. the dreams feel so real. it is understandable since the images are from my past. and why some people who i think of 24/7 don't appear in my dreams at all. :o

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Base on the book of Zhou Gong interpretation, if the tooth self drop mean someone senior in your family will pass away. But your case is inflicted therefore does not interpret that way. On the othe hand for tooth that drop off may interpret that you will have an offspring soon. This is reference to the Tong Sheng, under Zhou Gong Jie Meng Pian.

why is it certain member of the family chosen to have the dream and not all members?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zhou Gong Jie Meng Pian.jpg

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro as long as you don't dream of urinating in dreams , it's fine.

I remember when I was a little boy, I dreamt of urinating and then I woke up abruptly and my bed was wet with urine. True enough, I did urinate in my sleep.

The exact same thing happened again, but this time, it was poopoo.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is it certain member of the family chosen to have the dream and not all members?

I doubt that dreams are limited to certain family members, but more of the individual having an active mind. Dreams are never exclusive to an individual that's my opinion.

It's about timing, I don't mean to sound like those superstitious guy but sometime our psychiatric side of us may be sensitive enough to pick up some messages which during our conscious mind may "block" us from receiving. By the way thanks for the points.