• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching copying Rosmah Najib?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is Ho Ching appearing in such event? Seems rather odd for her presence. Is Ho Ching trying to be a Mrs. Najib?

PMLeeSCDF_ST.jpg

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every time I see her, I can't help feeling sorry for pinky.....a man who doesn't really have control over his own fate.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't help but notice that Ho Chink is seated at the chairman seat as per normal board room seating arrangement.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cadre.jpg

Pinky had even taken her to a PAP award event.

It seems that Pinky is content to let her be the 'power behind the throne'. :rolleyes:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fcuking engineer without any prior finance experience can become the head of TemasICK Holdings is a fucking stab in the back of the PAPzis cry about meritocracy! KNNPCCB to the PAPzis! May each of them have a painful and slow death!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't help but notice that Ho Chink is seated at the chairman seat as per normal board room seating arrangement.

If SPF makes a lot of MONEY fines etc it will be Under the wing of TooMaSick!!

I am sure she'll asked mee siam boh hum looney pinky if SPF is profitable??? to be under her wing together with company
like Keppel, SIA, DBS, POSB, Maple Leaf(JTC) PSA, ST Engineering etc etc.... if SPF doesn't make
money than too bad. She ain't interested!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A fcuking engineer without any prior finance experience can become the head of TemasICK Holdings is a fucking stab in the back of the PAPzis cry about meritocracy! KNNPCCB to the PAPzis! May each of them have a painful and slow death!

ah ching taking the chairman's seat in the above meeting with sissy poodles is understandable, as pinky has to be in their midst for conversational purposes, but wtf is she doing there in the first place :confused:
no blardy reason for her to be there - not as if she's chairing a bod meeting that her not so sterling performance earns her the right, except for her marriage. she should be ashamed of her cbbin and as a sinkie, i can't help but cringe everytime i see her meeting with foreign dignitaries - have to blame pinky for this as love is buta, same as the obscene wages we pay him :mad: