• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hot News! Allegations of Sun Ho having an affair with one of her church-mates

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
After Kong Hee flew into a rage yesterday condemning the person by the name of "The Messiah" who hacked his wife website, a strange email was received by SHS today. "The Messiah aka U.P" left a long message accusing Ho of having "failed as a wife, as a singer and most importantly… as a human being". The hacker also threatened to expose her "hidden agenda".

This new email from "Messiah Two" alleged that Sun Ho was having an affair with one of her assistant and a worship leader in CHC by the name of Mark Kwan. Apparently, this Mark Kwan has been following her to USA, China, Haiti , to promote her album and do charity work - using the name and money of course. And they were staying together for years in that huge mansion rented for $28K/month with the money of church-goers.

If this is true, Kong Hee must be a fool to let his wife horse around behind his back. It also adds to her long list of transgression, like having a boob job, wearing skimpy clothes, using church money for frivolous pursuits, spending millions for an album that was never released.

markkwan1.jpg

markkwan4.jpg

markkwan3.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But if you're a wealthy celebrity like Kong Hee, it's probably cheaper to keep your slutty wife than to divorce her.

Alimony will be very expensive. :wink:

There's also a reputation to uphold. Don't forget Christian marriages are supposed to last a lifetime, God frowns on divorce, what God has joined together in one flesh, let no man put asunder blahbity blah... :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ST_20130719_JDTCOCKFKM_3753090e.jpg

你搞什么鬼?

你不是说在家里睡觉吗?
这个狐狸精是谁?

不要跟我太过分

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U mean like bill n hillary clinton?

But if you're a wealthy celebrity like Kong Hee, it's probably cheaper to keep your slutty wife than to divorce her.

There's also a reputation to uphold. Don't forget Christian marriages are supposed to last a lifetime, God frowns on divorce, what God has joined together in one flesh, let no man put asunder blahbity blah... :rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Considering the amount of chio bus in shitty harvest. I am no surprise if con hee has some stuff on the side.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Kong Hee Fatt Chow & "China Wine" is right before the eyes of God... they should never be afraid!

Psalm 121 (NASB)

121 I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
3 He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.

5 The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
6 The sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
8 The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in
From this time forth and forever.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

If divorce on ground that wife has affair, then alimony is much reduced. Unless con hee himself also has affair, which is why he has been tolerating her gigolo?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It could also be the gigolo is upping her so con hee does not have to do it. Con can than concentrate on conning the chio boos in chc. Like a trip too heaven in his one on one sessions...

If divorce on ground that wife has affair, then alimony is much reduced. Unless con hee himself also has affair, which is why he has been tolerating her gigolo?

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering the amount of chio bus in shitty harvest. I am no surprise if con hee has some stuff on the side.
All the husbands and boyfriends of any CHC chio bu is a potential green cap wearer.

I wonder what can con hee tell these girls? Donate free fuck to him in lieu of money, and god will give back hundred fold returns in cash or in kind?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
marriage counseling is needed. Wonder who is anointed to counsel someone who God talk to him and God even says sorry to him.