• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone remember this Singapore scary story?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone in this forum mentioned tontine but what I heard is very similar to your version. Even if we heard the right version, still no excuse for the kids to be sacrificed. Just my hunch - more to just tiok beh pio and denied winnings. How many would kill innocent kids over $$$?

Human beings are worse than animals. Anything is possible. I just read an article about a man who likes to act like a dog, caught fucking cats! :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:
N

nowxz

Human beings are worse than animals. Anything is possible. I just read an article about a man who likes to act like a dog, caught fucking cats! :eek::biggrin:

That Siow Lee kuan's case whereby a Malaysian-chinese man tried to kill her by brutally slashing her face mutiple times and also he poured boiling hot water over her face just becos she rejected that Jiu hu gia's courtship

Last edited by a moderator:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

haha, normally we tell others to hor kao kan, this gcb has to masquerade as a dog just to screw a cat. Wonder what he'll do to screw a real chicken, wolf?.... or follow china's zoo where a pariah dog morphs into a leopard :biggrin:

eatlunchman

I totally agree with Sinkie that I am also very surprise that parents "did not know" who they offended.
Indeed useless parent,who let their children just die like that. They obviously under-estimated that someone's determination to inflict such pain. I heard elsewhere that the parent do not wish to pursue the matter and did not push police to further investigation.

eatlunchman

Not necessary. I have read of cases that murder between friends happened becos of small sum of money. if this concerned top 4D prize of few 100k in 1979, quite likely.

eatlunchman

Not sure if all grounds are covered by the investigators. Even the parent need to be investigated, the state of Singapore OWE it to the kids. If it was 4D related, whether legal or illegal (most likely in 1979) 4D, then some party must have paid the parent. If legal payout, then it is so simple. If illegal, the 4D ring boss would have knew about such a huge payout. Investigators just need to trace the finances of the parent for the following few to 10 years to see if the 4D story is valid. Follow the money, u will most certainly solve the case.

Moral of the story: Never buy lottery for people, or ask people to help buy lottery.
U forget to buy, then tio big, u die.
U bought and tio big, but keep money, u also die
U bought and tio big and want to keep money, u want yr fren die.

So next time, think twice b4 u agree to do people to buy 4D for them. Btw father and son included
Thank you, SG pool for having so many outlets!

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember my friend caller id show a 6 digit phone number.
When he pick up the number; it will play a old Chinese song.
When he check with Telecom; it show the number is not use since 1970s. He received the call in 1985s.....

I still remember until today.

whats the number?

Tel :6244 4600

GD, I had an old Camp Mate from NS who lived near that murder scene. Next block. He say it is something to do with 4-D dispute. The story goes, a close relative had a dream, and the in the dream he saw 4-D number. But he had to go overseas for business trip, so he ask the couple to buy for him.

When he return to Sg, he checked and found his number tio liao. He then ask the couple for his 4-D ticket, but they denied they had the ticket, making some excuse that they forget to buy it because they were too busy with work.

This sort of Big Win, not possible to hide it. He find out that they indeed had bought the correct ticket, but once they find out it 'tio,' they denied they bought the ticket.......they just quietly go and collect the money and keep for themselves.

So, the guy just keep quiet and never complain. Patiently wait for the right time to strike. Then one day, when he see the parents go out to work, he approach the door and ask the kids to let 'uncle' in. The rest is history.......

Hence, no sign of forced entry.

you never provides this lead to the cops?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Police investigators went out of their way in this case to the extent of calling in psychic mediums for help.

An Indian girl psychic was engaged - during the session, the whole room smelt of blood, but the psychic was unable to reveal any leads....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....but after they're dead and news reported in the press, when someone telephoned their home, still got people pick up the phone....

If such thing could happen, limpeh would like to telephone LKY to complain pappies still not looking after interests of sinaporans....

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Police investigators went out of their way in this case to the extent of calling in psychic mediums for help.

An Indian girl psychic was engaged - during the session, the whole room smelt of blood, but the psychic was unable to reveal any leads....

Sinapor mata mata never used tan kee or psychic to solve murder cases, lah. LKY, an agnostic, would have none of it.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally agree with Sinkie that I am also very surprise that parents "did not know" who they offended.
Indeed useless parent,who let their children just die like that. They obviously under-estimated that someone's determination to inflict such pain. I heard elsewhere that the parent do not wish to pursue the matter and did not push police to further investigation.

They should have called in the FBI for assistance; all cases can be solved even 20 or 30 years ago...superb forensic skills...dogged determination to see justice done.

Sinapor mata mata? Jaik Hong, jiak hong, they even turned a blind eye when PRC cyclists ride their motorised bikes through traffic red lights in Geylang right in front of their very eyes....:mad:

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Siow Lee kuan's case whereby a Malaysian-chinese man tried to kill her by brutally slashing her face mutiple times and also he poured boiling hot water over her face just becos she rejected that Jiu hu gia's courtship

halo mai luan luan gung jiu hu kia ah lau siang suka leow siang talent siang ho

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have called in the FBI for assistance; all cases can be solved even 20 or 30 years ago...superb forensic skills...dogged determination to see justice done.

Sinapor mata mata? Jaik Hong, jiak hong, they even turned a blind eye when PRC cyclists ride their motorised bikes through traffic red lights in Geylang right in front of their very eyes....:mad:

Singapore pigs are only on the ball when something bad is said about the gahment. Farking bunch of useless pussies...