• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone remember this Singapore scary story?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
very sad.....................wonder if same thing happened today, the police FARCE can catch killer or not hor ?

who in S'pore most deserve to have all their kids killed huh ?

Couldn't solved it then with real police, do you think they are able to solve it now with this?
SPF SLEEPING.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm quite surprised the parents did not know who they offended......even after a note is sent to them later telling them the murderer is someone close and know their private details. At least a guess to help the police but instead they tell the police they've not offended anybody.

If never offended anybody, why would someone premeditate the murders of their kids?

Useless parents.....they caused the kids to die because they never expect someone would be so determined to inflict such pain on them. This is possible if that someone is returning the same cruel favor.

Karma at work.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm quite surprised the parents did not know who they offended......even after a note is sent to them later telling them the murderer is someone close and know their private details. At least a guess to help the police but instead they tell the police they've not offended anybody.

If never offended anybody, why would someone premeditate the murders of their kids?

Useless parents.....they caused the kids to die because they never expect someone would be so determined to inflict such pain on them. This is possible if that someone is returning the same cruel favor.

Karma at work.

You raised some very pertinent points. Surely the parents knew what they did and why their kids were murdered.

Same thing with Mona Koh. You don't get shot in broad daylight in S'pore just because you happen to be a mamasan.

In S'pore, if someone wants you dead, it is almost always because of $$$$$$. Black eat black or kena cheated seepay jialak. Once awhile, LOVE comes into the picture.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
For some strange reason, I thought about this case today as well. I do not remember any details; just remember that all the kids in one family were slaughtered in one incident. Happy to note a small comfort for the mother to have a baby boy.

Wonder why anyone can be so cruel. Really hate the parents so bad to inflict such a horrific crime. 冤有头债有主。 Why take it out on the innocents?
Heavy heart now.

this is the standard modus operandi of cowards and morons. it happens everywhere.
maid torture child because employer ill-treat her.
fundamentalist muslims take away innocent lives because another person or group insulted islam.
poision neighbour's dog because neighbour was rude.

in other words, look for soft targets as revenge.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remember reading somewhere that the case is re kena lottery case.

someone asked the parents to help buy 4d and kena big amount

and they choot 96 and said that they forgot to buy

subject dulan and killed their kids

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unless the parents killed the murderer's loved ones or caused him/her to go prison for 30-40 years. whatever the parents misdeeds toward the murderer did not justify the killing of the children.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remembered something like this too and I thought bro GD was the one who mentioned it.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Same rumour i heard. Choot 96 because Husband 48 and Wife 48, total 96? :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lwl would be sinkieland's second scariest living story. the first would be the emperor lo pan at the istana. :eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
unless the parents killed the murderer's loved ones or caused him/her to go prison for 30-40 years. whatever the parents misdeeds toward the murderer did not justify the killing of the children.

'Normal' person will not seek revenge in this way however he was wronged.
Perp or perps were probably latent psychopaths to begin with.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Normal' person will not seek revenge in this way however he was wronged.
Perp or perps were probably latent psychopaths to begin with.

Should be money matters. I don't think they have any sort of Power to struggle for. If the culprit is a Siao Lang, the killing won't stop there.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should be money matters. I don't think they have any sort of Power to struggle for. If the culprit is a Siao Lang, the killing won't stop there.

Cool calculated manner crime was committed...and took time to wash up after butchering the 4 kids that likely know him.
Spine chilling to say the least.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cool calculated manner crime was committed...and took time to wash up after butchering the 4 kids that likely know him.
Spine chilling to say the least.

The person had turned into a beast & that is really frightening, the hatred was that deep to compel that person to kill not one, but four. It had been such a long time... 3decades right or more? the case is till cold?? surprise..:p

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The person had turned into a beast & that is really frightening, the hatred was that deep to compel that person to kill not one, but four. It had been such a long time... 3decades right or more? the case is till cold?? surprise..:p

in some countries, a police case is closed after twenty years, that includes murder cases ? the police cannot prosecute the criminals even if new evidences appear. does Singapore have this law too ?

jw5

Loyal

Ask you one question, hypothetically only.

Let's say the murderers told the parents to pay them what they owed them or to apologise or to make up for whatever "wrong" that the parents may have done, otherwise they would kill the kids.
The parents know that they "wronged" the murderers but they replied "go ahead" or they simply ignored the threats.

Doesn't change the fact the murderers are vicious bastards, but would you blame the parents?

I would.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask you one question, hypothetically only.

Let's say the murderers told the parents to pay them what they owed them or to apologise or to make up for whatever "wrong" that the parents may have done, otherwise they would kill the kids.
The parents know that they "wronged" the murderers but they replied "go ahead" or they simply ignored the threats.

Doesn't change the fact the murderers are vicious bastards, but would you blame the parents?

I would.

the murderers should kill the parents instead. the murderers were really wicked to make the parents live in eternal regrets and pains. i would not blame the parents. maybe they would have taken actions to settle whatever issue with the other side after the warnings. maybe they couldn't settle it. too much hypothesis.