• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Molek/Johor Jaya

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Upgrading had started since early last year. Phase 1 is probably half done, but slowed down near e bridges. You can drive there to see for yourself.

I like to see some jams as it is a sign of prosperity. If is not jammed, I worry.

Started does not mean that it will be completed soon. It is normal that they started delayed for few yrs start again delay again and the cycle continues.

Tebrau highway the bridge linked to tampoi is a good example, it is started again recently and completed a bit and now stopped again no progress. It causes more jam now during knock off hrs.

Jam does not necessarily mean prosperity but instead it is mainly due to poor layout of the road and township design.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Started does not mean that it will be completed soon. It is normal that they started delayed for few yrs start again delay again and the cycle continues.

Tebrau highway the bridge linked to tampoi is a good example, it is started again recently and completed a bit and now stopped again no progress. It causes more jam now during knock off hrs.

Jam does not necessarily mean prosperity but instead it is mainly due to poor layout of the road and township design.

At least your govt is trying to improve, albeit slowly, the traffic situation by improving the road infrastructure. Before EDL and Tampoi flyover, I heard the traffic jam was much worse. It could take up to 1.5 hours from town to Tebrau.

Now Permas, Tebrau and Setia Tropika areas are thriving with the improved connectivity. I see new malls/hotels being built in Permas and Tebrau. And further infrastructure upgrading such as Pandan Bridge & Pasir Gudang Highway are on the way. Midvalley JB is becoming a reality due to EDL completion too.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jam to me means prosperity!

Change takes time. Slowly but surely.

If only we can hold back time totally.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Refreshing this link, as I went to Berinda's launch of its Ponderosa Vista semi-d yesterday, and had some gd fried kuay teow & satay in the process.

Ponderosa Vista (freehold semi-d)

(40 x 80) with 3,400 sq ft of built up: Starting from RM 1.6M

(45 x 90) with 3,900 sq ft of built up: Starting from RM 1.8M