• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
For since with this city, which is called by my name, I begin to inflict how can you possibly be spared? You shall not be spared! I will call the sword upon all who inhabit the earth, says the Lord of hosts. (Je 25:29 NAB)

So what does this mean? Oh I forget, you are just encouraging people to read the Bible, no commentary offered.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what does this mean? Oh I forget, you are just encouraging people to read the Bible, no commentary offered.

Gong jiao wei again! You are wasting the forum space.
What is your christianic comment. Who created evil? and why?

Fake Jew! Fake Ang Moh! Fake Asian! Fake EUNUCH :biggrin::wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gong jiao wei again! You are wasting the forum space.
What is your christianic comment. Who created evil? and why?

Asking sidetrack questions to avoid being exposed as abysmally ignorant again?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking sidetrack questions to avoid being exposed as abysmally ignorant again?

It is very relevant, so far you have offer nil or near zero comment. What you do is the easy way of putting a question to any post anyone posted. Any idiot can do that. Claiming and parroting over the forum "exposing my abysmally ignorant" is very lame. If you really know your bible as claimed, no problem to give your comment. Who created evil? Why?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very relevant, so far you have offer nil or near zero comment. What you do is the easy way of putting a question to any post anyone posted. Any idiot can do that. Claiming and parroting over the forum "exposing my abysmally ignorant" is very lame. If you really know your bible as claimed, no problem to give your comment. Who created evil? Why?

My questions to you are designed to expose your abysmal ignorance of Christianity. If I should be labeled an idiot for exposing your abysmal ignorance, so be it. I just take it as your butthurt behaviour.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
My questions to you are designed to expose your abysmal ignorance of Christianity. If I should be labeled an idiot for exposing your abysmal ignorance, so be it. I just take it as your butthurt behaviour.

The audience will be to tell who is the idiotic empty vassel going around throwing question(m&d) at every post but can't provide answer or reasoning:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The audience will be to tell who is the idiotic empty vassel going around throwing question(m&d) at every post but can't provide answer or reasoning:wink:

Explain so much also you won't understand. Exposing your abysmal ignorance is good enough.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Explain so much also you won't understand. Exposing your abysmal ignorance is good enough.
Like also considered exposed, lol. :wink:
Obviously you have No substance lah, everyone here can see lah :wink: You only good at slinging same m&d hoping some will stick... gong so much jiao wei...FAKE EUNUCH

FrontCover.3565774.jpg

Last edited:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One More!

"One More! One More! One More!" I heard Attorney Sims holler
out.

We were in the exercise class held three times a week at the
church. The class is somewhat grueling but people of all age
ranges and physical conditions attend the class. We have the
young and the mature. Attorney Waymon Sims surprised me when he
told me that he was 71. We have men in their 20s who quit the
class due to its rigor.

Sims doesn't look 71. I thought he was in his late 50s or 60
tops. We were doing a series of reps that had everyone
exhausted. Sims wouldn't quit. He just kept yelling, "One
more...".

The thing is, he kept yelling "One More!" until the trainer said
stop. He kept saying ONE MORE. Sims wasn't worried about how
many more reps we had to do, he was only concerned about the
next rep.

One more!

One day at a time. One hour at a time. One minute at a time.
If we handle the one more, we will endure to the end.

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praise for the Baby Killer

Who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, God's love endures forever (Psalm 136: NAB)

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like also considered exposed, lol. :wink:
Obviously you have No substance lah, everyone here can see lah :wink: You only good at slinging same m&d hoping some will stick... gong so much jiao wei...FAKE EUNUCH

FrontCover.3565774.jpg

I'm not a eunuch, much less a fake one. Name calling is your butthurt response to being exposed as abysmally ignorant about Christianity. If me being "no substance" can already put you in such a pit, got substance you still stand any chance?:cool:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Praise for the Baby Killer

Who struck down the firstborn of Egypt, God's love endures forever (Psalm 136: NAB)

Firstborn = baby? You sure?

And you still talk about not giving any commentary when your headings are all plain distortions of the texts.