• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Inside on Hougang

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree on Rusty.

Rusty, take it easy on Kanina. He might become brain dead as a result of your assault.

Bro,
I did not assault her leh
I am only making love to her in a net
I heard some country legitimated fucking the dead
I am sure she wouldn't mind me bringing her there if the dreaded happens
In case you guys got wrong ideas, I ain't no fucking her dead brain yuno?
It's the mole on her that's driving me crazy

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2. I have friends who tells me Hougang will be lost to PAP in this BE, i just smile and say 'we'll see'. Everyone has their own opinions but the fact remains it is a WP stronghold and it will continue to be. For the naysayers, i'll just tell you politely as i told my friends - 'We'll see'

Late last week, at a HFJ, a friend of mine said the same thing. Hougang would fall to the PAP. Placed a small bet with him. If PAP loses, he owes me a bottle of Cordon Bleu. I steady poon pi pi told him if WP loses, I open three bottles for him. Let's see. Effectively it's $398 vs $1194 bet.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another joker would be Ang Wei Neng. He was an outcast when he was in the police and has little friends.

Bro, not outcast lah. More an introvert chap. Little friends and MPship? Where and what's the relationship? Based on number of friends, I would have been a PAP MP! Hahahaaaa. Just kidding boss.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Late last week, at a HFJ, a friend of mine said the same thing. Hougang would fall to the PAP. Placed a small bet with him. If PAP loses, he owes me a bottle of Cordon Bleu. I steady poon pi pi told him if WP loses, I open three bottles for him. Let's see. Effectively it's $398 vs $1194 bet.

Looks like you're getting a free drink.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Open the bottles where arh if PAP loses?
Please don't misunderstand hor
I am not after the drinks
I was just thinking maybe I bring my Honey along to celebrate the occasion and open her mind
She has a lot of friends including Denise Phua...if you don't believe, check with ex-NMP like Siew Kum Hong, Calvin Cheng, Paulin Straughan, Eugene Tan, who's now in parliament, and even bloggers like Mr Brown, Kin Mun

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Open the bottles where arh if PAP loses?
Please don't misunderstand hor
I am not after the drinks
I was just thinking maybe I bring my Honey along to celebrate the occasion and open her mind
She has a lot of friends including Denise Phua...if you don't believe, check with ex-NMP like Siew Kum Hong, Calvin Cheng, Paulin Straughan, Eugene Tan, who's now in parliament, and even bloggers like Mr Brown, Kin Mun

No worries bro. No misunderstanding.

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you on this.. Tampines was my hometown for 18 years.. MBT is very popular in Tampines especially in Tampines East..

On certain Sundays, the Koufu foodcourt at St 44 would be packed with the Por Lumpars attending Baey's talk cock sessions..

In short, there's a strong presence of the PAP everywhere in Tampines..

Tampines is traditionally a PAP stronghold.. Its goin to be an uphill task for any Oppo to fight against the Pappies there.. Many new citizens from India and Pinoyland are also are buying resale flats in Tampines..

Which ever Oppo party contesting in Tampines in 4 years time must work hard on the ground starting from now..
It also helps if the WP can send few candidates with the calibre of Chen Show Mao to their Tampines team..

As long as PAP appeals to the majority of the voters in a constituency, they will be in the parliament. It will be up to the opposition to appeal to the voters.

If PAP deploys more of Peh Chin Hua's approach (down to earth, dialect, heart warming, mingle, talk like commoner), I won't be surprised if PAP will gain more grounds in 2016. It does not matter whether the politician is truly sincere, as long as the voters feel that politician is sincere is enough.

Look around you, didn't you notice there are more exposure to the welfare assistance around recently? Look at the banners hung outside the schools.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using ancient relics may backfire. WP shld play up the fact that the younger gen PAP leaders cannot lead an effective simple BE campaign, got to fall back on old horses. How about some egg on Teo CH's face, that if they are so fucking good, why were they retired? Why no PAP MP can do public speaking ah? Younger voters also want some content, not empty sound and fury? Look at pritam singh - he's young, and he rebuts PAP's points very effectively, using short cutting examples, analogies etc.

If PAP deploys more of Peh Chin Hua's approach (down to earth, dialect, heart warming, mingle, talk like commoner), I won't be surprised if PAP will gain more grounds in 2016. It does not matter whether the politician is truly sincere, as long as the voters feel that politician is sincere is enough.

oppoibchief

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WP will take Hougang with 57% of valid vote cast. It is already predicted by top fengshui master in Singapore.
There is no real need for anyone to hold rallies. But one thing for sure is that if Hougang loses, there will be no more SMC in next election. The whole Singapore will all be GRCs, so that PAP can perpetuate its stay in Singapore politics for a while more. But for how long? I am sure quality of oppo candidates will increase and capture a few more GRCs.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what i wish to see happen in the run up to next GE is something like bersih, arab spring and the likes....

in reality what will happen is like what will happen every GE.....lots of hope and anticipation in the run up then end up status quo.....
opposition will take another 1 SMC or even 1 more GRC....the 39.9% will be happy like fuck....
everyone will have to endure to be screwed daily again while kpkb blaming the 60.1% for the chance gone by and hope for better outcome come GE 2021.
concur, u r the realist here.... sad but true ... still, never underestimate the un-realists who simply stay hungry and stay foolish to break through some day

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are missing the bigger picture. WP has to grow and that means inevitably clashing with other parties who also want to grow. There is no Pakatan coalition in singapore.

Lets look at it from this angle: Suppose WP plays nice and let every other party have the places they all want. What the PAP will do is create a dozen parties with mediocre members and then gobble everything up. Tell me how's that going to improve SG politics. You can only help politics advance by growing your party and becoming a bigger voice in parliament. To do that, you MUST contest more seats every time. Its as simple as that.

And its not a zero sum game either which is ultimately the point you are making, because it forces other parties to either improve on their game, or resign to being drowned out by WP. Who wins? The electorate wins.

I think you should read carefully what others are saying here. Its not fair that others take the time to understand and respond to your POV but you don't put in similar effort.
bro, i was thinking how to comment on nice-gook's seeming bafflement ... and i must say u said it all in a most unsentimental but hard truth post : succinct and totally economical.

concur with yr fair take on WP's current approach : to collaborate with a whole riff-raff of breast beating, pig-headed 'Opposition' figures is totally futile. witness all forms of electorate speed dating in the pass : nothing strategic totally gian peng pork distribution style.

as to the other forummers comment that in spite of his view that Mah/PAP is strong in Tampines why did Goh Meng Seng target Tampines?

To me, quite simple.. Meng Seng was at one time damn fucking pleased he came out with this moniker "minister-specific strategy" - he thought it was such a brainwave.

Well, as Deng would say : derive truth from facts.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,
I did not assault her leh
I am only making love to her in a net
I heard some country legitimated fucking the dead
I am sure she wouldn't mind me bringing her there if the dreaded happens
In case you guys got wrong ideas, I ain't no fucking her dead brain yuno?
It's the mole on her that's driving me crazy
nabei, i just love your morbid humor!

disregard scroo's sympathy for kinana, harder man! see her most recent posts? itchier than ever ! even more rabid and bullying... man u gotta put her in her place LOL!

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Easiest bet u can ever win, please belanja when u win :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Brother [GoldenDragon],
Too bad, I am not there, otherwise, I could kill 2 birds with one stone - be at the HFJ and get on the job clinical experience, scrutinize the clown who bet with you, and experience the Singapore spirit at the several WP rallies.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are missing the bigger picture. WP has to grow and that means inevitably clashing with other parties who also want to grow. There is no Pakatan coalition in singapore.

Lets look at it from this angle: Suppose WP plays nice and let every other party have the places they all want. What the PAP will do is create a dozen parties with mediocre members and then gobble everything up. Tell me how's that going to improve SG politics. You can only help politics advance by growing your party and becoming a bigger voice in parliament. To do that, you MUST contest more seats every time. Its as simple as that.

And its not a zero sum game either which is ultimately the point you are making, because it forces other parties to either improve on their game, or resign to being drowned out by WP. Who wins? The electorate wins.

I think you should read carefully what others are saying here. Its not fair that others take the time to understand and respond to your POV but you don't put in similar effort.

bro, i was thinking how to comment on nice-gook's seeming bafflement ... and i must say u said it all in a most unsentimental but hard truth post : succinct and totally economical.

concur with yr fair take on WP's current approach : to collaborate with a whole riff-raff of breast beating, pig-headed 'Opposition' figures is totally futile. witness all forms of electorate speed dating in the pass : nothing strategic totally gian peng pork distribution style.

as to the other forummers comment that in spite of his view that Mah/PAP is strong in Tampines why did Goh Meng Seng target Tampines?

To me, quite simple.. Meng Seng was at one time damn fucking pleased he came out with this moniker "minister-specific strategy" - he thought it was such a brainwave.

Well, as Deng would say : derive truth from facts.

Now that you have raised the dead.I felt obliged to answer.

I am an astute follower of Malaysian politics and keep track of the latest.Hence,when Thick Face Black Heart,mentioned the Pakatan(the Malaysian coalition of oppositions-PKR/PAS/DAP)...I merely do not want to embarrass him.His view is quite akin to a tourist in Singapoe as how a happy state of affairs of our multi race/religious/cultural indeed is.Only a Singaporean knows otherwise.

Now,Pakatan is a coalition already doomed to fail.It's a marriage of convenience of sort--where strange bedfellows sleep together.Whose conflicting ideology is already tearing them apart.Eg.PAS want an Islamic Hudud laws implemented the moment they capture power.Whereas DAP,a Chinese dominated party,is simply alarmed at the mere thought...it also alarms moderate Muslims.The only fact for a Pakatan's existence is Anwar Ibrahim.Anwar wants to a be PM at all cost and DAP & PAS playing along--and leveraging on Anwar factor.Not to mention Anwar factor is now hanging like a dead albatross around all opposition necks.

Notwithstanding,let's get back to state of Singapore affairs.I agree PAP can and would create pseudo oppositions.My point is it already has in the form of WP.The WP of today cannot even be remotely identified with JBJ's WP....not only in the sense that it lacks the hard hitting approach but more importantly ,today,every one of WP actions seems to maintain the status quo of PAP regime.And not wanting to challenge PAP as an alternative governance.Compare the and mark the contrast with SDP's---whose every action proposes alternative solutions to PAP gerrymandering.

The classical example is that of Sylvia Lim's .Can you or any right thinking men or women digest the fact that she by her choice alone stood with PAP against JBJ -the very giant who breathed life into WP with his blood,sweat,wealth and sacrificed everything that he held dear for the sake of democracy in Singapore.I am,of course,talking about the International Bar Association's -Rule of Law Symposium held at Suntec City.By her logical extension, did Singaporeans want Mr Chia Thye Poh's three-decade detention? Did Singaporeans want the media to be completely under the thumb of the PAP? Did the people support the manipulation of the electoral process?

But instead she got a slap on her face when the same IBAHRI released it's own report later which expressed concern about human rights and the independence of the judiciary in Singapore here--http://www.ibanet.org/Article/Detail.aspx?ArticleUid=0081C460-4B39-4ACB-BB40-8303FCEFDB31

That being said.I certainly know how up and rising political parties jokey for their best positioning .It's almost natural isn't it?But than look at how others like SDP ,NSP and RP behaves.Are they as thuggish as WP?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro GD, the cantonese have a saying: "Where in the world can you find such a big bull frog jumping all over the street"?....it seems you found it.

邊有咁大隻蛤乸隨街跳㗎?

Not so good to hor people leh but the dumbass probably deserves it for being a pappies supporter.....

Last edited: