• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zubir Said's daughter buay song liao

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
With only 15% of Malay speaking population...they should have changed the entire lyrics of our national anthem to English if they had to change the national anthem at all.

Majority of Singaporeans do not even understand the meaning of the Malay lyrics...and if you need it to be translated for the benefit of the citizens, it is should not be a country's national anthem at all.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sinkie losers getting worked up over this stewpig ‘anthem’?
They can change it to PRC’s national anthem for all I care. Just dun force me to sing it when the time comes

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
With only 15% of Malay speaking population...they should have changed the entire lyrics of our national anthem to English if they had to change the national anthem at all.

Majority of Singaporeans do not even understand the meaning of the Malay lyrics...and if you need it to be translated for the benefit of the citizens, it is should not be a country's national anthem at all.
Thats treasonous. You want a riot!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sinkie losers getting worked up over this stewpig ‘anthem’?
They can change it to PRC’s national anthem for all I care. Just dun force me to sing it when the time comes
Get out and stay out. This is one reason why more ceca's are needed. They assimilate into local malay culture easily. Just look at dr m and president halimah

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
never saw a ceca country develop quickly to advance to be orderly disciplined and high tech and high IQ, advanced in sci/tech.
The entire south east asia up to south vietnam was influenced by indian culture.
Indonesia, a malay dominated country, honoured indians by naming their country, indonesia( indian islands).
Malaysia, after himalayas.