• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zipperhead Koh wants to remind you....

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
“.. I wish to remind ourselves that we are an immigrant nation. With few exceptions, most of us are the descendants of immigrants who have settled here from other parts of Asia and the wider world…Since we are almost all the descendants of immigrants, it would be a betrayal of our history if we were to become anti-immigrants or anti-foreigners...We are one of the least xenophobic people in the wor
ld. If, in recent years, there has been unhappiness, it is because the influx of foreigners had exceeded our absorptive capacity and strained our infrastructure and social amenities. The annual intake of foreigners has to be better calibrated and managed.”
- Tommy Koh, Special Adviser, Institute of Policy Studies, National University of Singapore, in a Straits Times article 29 Aug 2012, "Reflections on Immigration"

So get ready for another million Global Pariahs from Tiongland.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Malaysian Cockroach wants to also tell you...

"Paul Yong If the leaders of Singapore are lacking foresight, there would not be HDBs, extensive network of infrastructure, great appeal for education quality, good security, strong reserves etc. They made Singapore successful because they had / have a strong direction and objective to achieve. If they had to act on any Tom, Dick or Harry's opinion on the street in the past, Singapore would most probably end up like Malaysia or cease to exist.
51 minutes ago via mobile · 5

Paul Yong Looking across the financial turmoil in Europe, the massive debt of the US, people are flocking to Singapore. Understand this fact : if your country has no appeal, they would not even bother to step on your shores. It would desecrate even their shoes. In the case of Singapore, it is not the government that is difficult to deal with, it is their skew minded citizens. Anyway, rest assure that if PAP falls, talents and business people will move away. That time on I would like to see how Singapore can survive. Plant their own food or dig their own oil?
- A Malaysian -

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest insult is still have N.S.

Luckily for me, I only served 1 high key and low key and is now under M.R.

Smart guy. I know of many, especially officers and warrant, serving their reservist seriously. It makes me look down on their mentality.