• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zhihau banned my only supporter while not banning valium

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To protest of injustice is every citizen or every forumer right. Only a ccb Malaysian dog will twist it otherwise to cast aspersions on me.
I didn't cast any aspersion on you. I didn't say that you were wrong for asking why your posts got deleted. What I did say is that you SOUND like the boss of the forum. Because you sounded very demanding as though you were the boss of this forum and therefore have the right to over-rule the rights of the moderators.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I didn't cast any aspersion on you. I didn't say that you were wrong for asking why your posts got deleted. What I did say is that you SOUND like the boss of the forum. Because you sounded very demanding as though you are the boss of this forum and therefore have the right to over-rule the rights of the moderators.
In short, a Bully acting like victim lor. :biggrin:

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea why they would ban the guy after all you have a whole truckload of enemies who have remained untouched so why they would take action against a loan supporter is surprising.

I guess the mods have figured out that it is nothing more than a clone account and have silenced him to prevent more damage to the forum.

Loan vs Lone. English good your lanjiao. Cheebye to you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It’s dinner time I highly recommend Mo-Mo-Paradise for a wonderful dinner with your family

E3C24EA4-3D8B-4205-AFF4-CB0AC899416D.jpeg

You and your family of all ages will certainly enjoy this fresh, delicious yet healthy meal together

0F37BC2D-913F-4B99-B0C3-39B81D9B170B.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon she will concoct more lies that someone call her from Russia or she has been mentally raped by a SBF forummer who is totally clueless of how she looks like. Lol :biggrin:
More lies from you not me when my India Iran calls are all solid proof posted before.