• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zhihau banned my only supporter while not banning valium

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely your new nick shouldn't be Fuck Malaysia

9a342ef4efed97d38659efe23a716ff0--inspirational-quotes.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks admin sammyboy

I know it was the immature mod at work who banned my other account from posting.

Like i mentioned in my now removed thread , most of us are here because we dislike the bullying tactics of the MIW and this forum allows us to express our thoughts, So there is no reason to remove my post even if you disagree with it or if you find it rude.

yes i have some rude post, but there are merely replies to rude post. if you are going to remove that , then you should also remove all the rude post that i replied too.

To the mod, grow up, you are appointed to keep the forum going, if you are going to remove/ban anyone whom you think are clones or you do not agree with , this forum will be gone very soon.

Did you get to fuck ginfreely or at least squeeze her bigger breast?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Thanks admin sammyboy

I know it was the immature mod at work who banned my other account from posting.

Like i mentioned in my now removed thread , most of us are here because we dislike the bullying tactics of the MIW and this forum allows us to express our thoughts, So there is no reason to remove my post even if you disagree with it or if you find it rude.

yes i have some rude post, but there are merely replies to rude post. if you are going to remove that , then you should also remove all the rude post that i replied too.

To the mod, grow up, you are appointed to keep the forum going, if you are going to remove/ban anyone whom you think are clones or you do not agree with , this forum will be gone very soon.
I kinda like you. At least you talk some sense unlike your online friend. Welcum! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Time will tell...Time is always the seeker of truth :smile:
No one knew that Gin is such a person when she started here, isn't it? Time exposes her character and mental condition.

Just like you date a ATB, you wouldn't know what's beneath that chio-ness. Even after several rounds of intimacy, you still wouldn't know. But with time spent together, you will know .. if it's horrid, time to run away...Lol :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time will tell...Time is always the seeker of truth :smile:
No one knew that Gin is such a person when she started here, isn't it? Time exposes her character and mental condition.
Time will also tell whether @ginfreely finally ends up in:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_of_Mental_Health_(Singapore)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changi_Prison#Current_prison
or even "heaven":
sammyboy.com/posts/2754382
According to Gin, it will rise and rise and she becomes a rich rich woman, hoping to bring all her money worshipping wealth to the next world..:biggrin:
Come to think of it with this world full of bastards undeserving of my help, I should just bring all up to heaven indeed.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You never know. One fine day, an intuitive real life public outburst or attack against a fellow human being (by her) will send her OTW to IMH or Changi. Such things or events happen at the spur of the moment. She's pretty safe if she attacks others here, but not in real life. :biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never know. One fine day, an intuitive real life public outburst or attack against a fellow human being (by her) will send her OTW to IMH or Changi. Such things or events happen at the spur of the moment. She's pretty safe if she attacks others here, but not in real life. :biggrin:
Nothing will happen to her.

She has a "get out of jail free" card. She can simply accuse the victim of being a clone of "sinkie" and this alone will justify whatever attacks she carries out on her victim.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nothing will happen to her.

She has a "get out of jail free" card. She can simply accuse the victim of being a clone of "sinkie" and this alone will justify whatever attacks she carries out on her victim.
Let her be rah, when got time, play play with her like Masak Masak. No time just ignore her lor. She's oreddy beyond redemption. Lol :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never know. One fine day, an intuitive real life public outburst or attack against a fellow human being (by her) will send her OTW to IMH or Changi. Such things or events happen at the spur of the moment.
Yes, a real-life physical attack is one way to get locked up in IMH or CPC; but I was actually thinking about something else, about which I intend to start a thread later this afternoon or evening! :tongue:
In the meantime, I have a few more long threads to go through first!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is one of Japan's most famous anime:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/名探偵コナン (アニメ)
(Meitantei Konan)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detective_Conan
and my favourite opening theme song of that anime is:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/運命のルーレット廻して
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmei_no_Roulette_Mawashite
(Spinning the Roulette of Destiny)

youtube.com/watch?v=jBPbaFPyRvY

youtube.com/watch?v=s2pd4FmvC8c

by one of my favourite female Japanese singers (who is also one of Japan's most famous and beautiful female singers), the late and great:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZARD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZARD
which was initially a pop group, but after a few years, it ended up with its lead singer as the only member:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/坂井泉水
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakai_Izumi
who died from cancer in 2007 (over ten years ago) when she was only 40.
:frown:

love-gif.40589

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• 20170723021349.jpg
    20170723021349.jpg
    701.9 KB · Views: 530
  • zard-what-a-beautiful-memory-2009-18.png
    zard-what-a-beautiful-memory-2009-18.png
    660 KB · Views: 422
  • 02c68602.jpg
    02c68602.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 861
Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

That is one of Japan's most famous anime:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/名探偵コナン (アニメ)
(Meitantei Konan)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detective_Conan
and my favourite opening theme song of that anime is:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/運命のルーレット廻して
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unmei_no_Roulette_Mawashite
(Spinning the Roulette of Destiny)

youtube.com/watch?v=jBPbaFPyRvY

youtube.com/watch?v=s2pd4FmvC8c

by one of my favourite female Japanese singers (who is also one of Japan's most famous and beautiful female singers), the late and great:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZARD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZARD
which was initially a pop group, but after a few years, it ended up with its lead singer as the only member:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/坂井泉水
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakai_Izumi
who died from cancer in 2007 (over ten years ago) when she was only 40.
:frown:

love-gif.40589

redface-gif.40438
Lol..I knew that Gif will draw out some adrenaline in you...Haha :biggrin:

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks admin sammyboy

hello sister, i am oso the same as u. I am a clone of a clone of a clone. i dislike the bullying tactics of the MIW and ginfreely. we two must stand up to them. Tekkan them in the backside when it becomes neccesary.