• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zappings should be Moderated or Banned....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey mister, I am expressing my disagreement with extremist what has this got to do with you and what you mean I fuck you back? I had given up quarreling with you ok?

Fuck you Froggy Fraud! Dont pretend to be a do goodie!! You are the same as MBSSLUTS and his CCCCbye Gang...big fucking cyber bullies!!! Power corrupts. Greed corrupts!!! Lampar to you !!!! Now go frogs fuck!!!

996082_10152108763957863_2142214769_n.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you kopisai. YOU ZAP ME for what :oIo: fuck your mother nua chee bye

another cccbye clone of the cccbye gang of MBSSLUTS!!!

start flaming Kopi once more....another cccby battle another fucking war!!!

Fuck you MBSSLUTS! JOETYS! AH MENG!!! YOU FUCKING CLONE ilovesinKapore!!!. .............fuck your mother nua chee bye

all you fucking motherfuckers deserved to be nuked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Latest Reputation Received (4250 point(s) total)

28-12-2013 03:56 PM
KNNBPCB
Thread:biggrin:ATABASE of PAPPIES IB running dog needed.
you are the biggest lie, knnbpcb

another motherfucker who stabbed from the closet of his fucking evil darkness...no balls no engage the forummer!!!! ...the same applied to Donor, Cufflinks, and all the clones of MBSSLUTS!!! destroying discussion threads and disruptiong and derailing threads...fuckers all should be hanged and nuked to pieces!!!... PHUI!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Senseless and mindless zappings from the MBSSLUTS and his CCCCbye Gang !!!

Cufflinks,KNNBPCB,QXD,Donor....THE list will go on for some rabid and mindless zappings.....FUCKING COWARDS!!!
NO POSTS.NO REASONS. JUST STAB FROM THE BACK...NO BALLS!!!!!

All these thugs,hooligans and gangsters will drive away genuine forummers and this forum will be a cemetery and become a play ground for these motherfucking cyber bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only way to fuck these bastards is to take them on!!!!!
Dont allow these evil fuckers ruin the good of the majority..

Remember Bus44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jim Malone: You wanna get Capone? Here's how you get him. He pulls a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue! That's the Chicago way.

That's the only way to get these mafia mob here - big time mafia gangsters, thugs and hooligans, kept creating new clones and sending assassins to disrupt, derail and discredit Kopi. fuck them all!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's the only way to get these mafia mob here - big time mafia gangsters, thugs and hooligans, kept creating new clones and sending assassins to disrupt, derail and discredit Kopi. fuck them all!!!!

Kopiuncle still has 4k+ rep points... why so angry? :confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fuck you Froggy Fraud! Dont pretend to be a do goodie!! You are the same as MBSSLUTS and his CCCCbye Gang...big fucking cyber bullies!!! Power corrupts. Greed corrupts!!! Lampar to you !!!! Now go frogs fuck!!!

996082_10152108763957863_2142214769_n.jpg

It puzzles me why you and ilovesingapore is taking me on for simply disagreeing with extremist? What have you and ilovesingapore got to do with me and extremist? Can you two leave us two alone? What business is it of you two when this is just between me and extremist?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It puzzles me why you and ilovesingapore is taking me on for simply disagreeing with extremist? What have you and ilovesingapore got to do with me and extremist? Can you two leave us two alone? What business is it of you two when this is just between me and extremist?

you ask yourself why are you and the rest of the ccccbye gang are lynching and gang raping kopi!!! dont be a fucking do goodie while zapping and killing people in the dark of your evil mind...now fuck off!!!...and stop complaining and be a wimp!!!!...Joetys go give dogs fuck!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle still has 4k+ rep points... why so angry? :confused:

4k+ rep points is nothing...these mob and rioters can easily bring you to moderation....they are one damned fucking big scheming group...they are all regrouping and orchestrating to exterminate kopi soon...just wait and see....M B S S L U T S AND HIS MAFIA MOB AND TOGETHER WITH TEAMDRIFTER AND MANY OTHER SYMPATHISERS AND GANG MEMBERS....they are just waiting for the right time to orchestrate their mass zappings and good-bye kopi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are shameless cyber bullies.....

remember Bus44........kopi will bring all these to a tragic end!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4k+ rep points is nothing...these mob and rioters can easily bring you to moderation....they are one damned fucking big scheming group...they are all regrouping and orchestrating to exterminate kopi soon...just wait and see....M B S S L U T S AND HIS MAFIA MOB AND TOGETHER WITH TEAMDRIFTER AND MANY OTHER SYMPATHISERS AND GANG MEMBERS....they are just waiting for the right time to orchestrate their mass zappings and good-bye kopi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these are shameless cyber bullies.....

remember Bus44........kopi will bring all these to a tragic end!!!

uncle, This is nothing comparing with Straits times as we cannot even voice our opinion in straits times.
only hu lam par voices are allowed to be aired in straits times

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ginger dear
this forum is a place of deceit
a chicanery of craftiness
duplicity of thoughts and schemes
fraudulence and bullying to no end
a place of utter hate, contempt and scorn
they will bring you down
if you are not with them
they will hunt you down if you disagree with them
a place of treachery and hypocrisy
friends became foes, foes became enemies
enemies became killers and zappers for no realm of reason
the only way to survive is to play their games
take them all in and end with bus44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai GO GIVE DOG FUCK....hahahahahha.....:oIo:

ah meng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oIo::oIo::kma:
why are you so kehpoh!!!....are you Joetys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ginger dear
this forum is a place of deceit
a chicanery of craftiness
duplicity of thoughts and schemes
fraudulence and bullying to no end
a place of utter hate, contempt and scorn
they will bring you down
if you are not with them
they will hunt you down if you disagree with them
a place of treachery and hypocrisy
friends became foes, foes became enemies
enemies became killers and zappers for no realm of reason
the only way to survive is to play their games
take them all in and end with bus44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you talk like u are from PAP cradres

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you talk like u are from PAP cradles

ginger dear
you must be blind and illiterate
dont act like the rest of the fools here
many here are cyber bullies
and they play dangerous games
of political intrigues .....be very careful here