• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zapping into moderation

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did the same thing when Cooleo was bullying you, Zeddy and Canonfairy by zapping you guys into moderation. Get the idea.

You are the worst mod that we ever had. You hijack nearly every thread in the courtyard folder and its about screwing some PRC chick while you keep your travel folder clean. How would like it if people went off topic with the same tiring story about screwing PRC chicks. You know about the zapping issue but did not bother to raise the alarm but instead boasted about giving points as though you are mother theresa.

No point telling you to piss off as you have no shame. Twice you came back with your tail between your legs.

You are also one of the blurest chaps in the forum. Still have no clue what is going in your travel folder and still no idea what a toyboy means in this forum's context.
chee bye kia scroobal, who the fuck are you to decide if a mod is the worst this forum had? this folder used to be unmoderated and raiders did volunteer to clean up the duplicated threads.

wah, threads and posts starrted by screwball are good for this forum, other forumers are not adult enough to post right? what is the problem with forumers posting about prc chicks har? how the fuck do you know it's unpopular? limpeh enjoying prc chicks posts leh.

kanina, threads also want to control, posts also want to control and mod also want to control. might as well u buy over this forum.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking the sei hao hai hum kar chan is squirming wet with anticipation at the prospect of scroobal losing the war he started. Once the other side has control over the forum, this dominant bitch will start exerting her cunt power. Heads will be pulled out members including those allies who belatedly realising their folly evince reluctance to play bitches.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking the sei hao hai hum kar chan is squirming wet with anticipation at the prospect of scroobal losing the war he started. Once the other side has control over the forum, this dominant bitch will start exerting her cunt power. Heads will be pulled out members including those allies who belatedly realising their folly evince reluctance to play bitches.
You will be surprised who's using this account :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A cheebye kia like you, smells like a pus cunt, like the manipulative fucker here LOL... LOL... LOL...

RIP Alamaking.....

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be surprised who's using this account :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

A cheebye kia like you, smells like a pus cunt, like the manipulative fucker here LOL... LOL... LOL...

RIP Alamaking.....

Where is the corpse? I like to stompiss on it!...LOL.....LOL...thanks.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
screwball's topics always revolve around the same thing. Who contributes more, which nicks get special mention and which nicks get insulted then later it's "hot gossip" on some sinkie personality usually connected to the political elite. Then emigration, then protecting newbies, then boasting how much he has contributed then bringing up various nicks and squaring them off by either shaming them or praising them. Doesn't actually engage detractors to sort of give the impression that he is aloof and "above" their pettiness but believe me ah screw does hold grudges and never forgets.

hear hear:p

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got zapped because of my Malay nick. The zapper was even kind enough to tell me that.

2h30xg6.jpg

Attachments

• 2h30xg6.jpg
    2h30xg6.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 143

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Recently, a stuck-up, sniveling hound
decided to make Sammyboy his playground.
He uses the nick of peppertail
and from Germany he claims to hail.

Within a month, this stinking sod
volunteered to be a mod.
And immediately he began a reign of terror
that forummers will always remember.

Peppertail moved perfectly good discussions
to the rubbish folder
He cared not the repercussions;
the outcry of forummers only made him bolder.

He engaged in flame wars with all and sundry;
his sheer arrogance knew no boundary.
The condescending tone he loved to use
only served to lit the fuse.

Even as a mod he behaved
no better than a snobbish troll
He posted spastic cartoons so depraved
On forummers' temper he took his toll.

No class, no substance, and acting like a brat
He said he would cancel his account -- that rat!
But now he is back again here
To show forummers his ugly, putrid rear.

Fuck off from this forum, you silly ex-mod
Go off to cozycot or flowerpod!
If people here allow him to resume his old ways
then this forum would soon see the end of days!
Naming and shaming always works in forums, one way or another.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The worse thing of all is that I don't even know why?

LOL. Try not to think too much about it. Sammy is forming a sentence with the honorary InfP nicks...

So, you will have Glaringly Cerebral ........ so the next honorary InfP nick should be a noun, not an adjective. :wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello IHP,

You missing Kopisai meh?

He is over in the Travel Folder > Peace and Harmongy > Happiness and Joy > Everyday is JiakHong Day - so nice and so peaceful...> And meet nice people , go nice places, eat nice food> No quarrels > No vulgarities > No profanities > All these will be immediately dumped by the Moderator Raiders > super good, super cool and super safe > Come JiatHong with me lah> No need to quarrel with anyone lah:smile:

Good Boy! Now, go back to where you belong.

jw5

Loyal
Recently, a stuck-up, sniveling hound
decided to make Sammyboy his playground.
He uses the nick of peppertail
and from Germany he claims to hail.

Nice rhyme OTC, told you rhyming is fun.

Now let me predict what manipulative motherfucker will do next.
He will praise your poem and claim how much talent there is in this forum.

Ok, now that I have posted this, he might not do it. Solli. :o