• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YPAP Eric How made police report on Facebook “impersonation”

S

Sun Wukong

The Eric How Saga : So who do you believe now?

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Jan 23, 2010

Who is the real 'Eric How'?

Two innocent people dragged into fray after 'Eric How' posts diatribe on YP's Facebook page

<!-- by line --> By Rachel Chang

<!-- end left side bar -->
a23-1.jpg

Salesman Eric How, who is a YP member, has made a police report.

<!-- story content : start --> IT IS a tale of three Eric Hows - and a Facebook post. The first 'Eric How', real identity unknown, first made waves on the social networking website on Jan 1 with an inflammatory diatribe posted on the Facebook page of the Young PAP (YP), the People's Action Party's youth wing. Claiming to be a member of the YP, he said critics of the ruling party should blame their woes not on the party, but on their own misfortune not to be born into a rich family, like him. In the ensuing cyber uproar which continues until today, two real-life Eric Hows were dragged into the fray. Both have lodged separate police reports on the incident.The YP issued a statement on Friday condemning the posts by 'Eric How', saying they lacked empathy and did not represent 'what YP stands for'.The first inflammatory post by 'Eric How', made on New Year's Day, said: 'My folks did the right thing... and we will never need to nag the Government about giving jobs to foreigners instead of locals. In fact, we create jobs for others.'

Read the full story in Saturday's edition of The Straits Times.

[email protected]

S

Sun Wukong

Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Jan 23, 2010

Who is the real 'Eric How'?

Two innocent people dragged into fray after 'Eric How' posts diatribe on YP's Facebook page

<!-- by line --> By Rachel Chang

<!-- end left side bar -->
a23-1.jpg

Salesman Eric How, who is a YP member, has made a police report.

<!-- story content : start --> IT IS a tale of three Eric Hows - and a Facebook post. The first 'Eric How', real identity unknown, first made waves on the social networking website on Jan 1 with an inflammatory diatribe posted on the Facebook page of the Young PAP (YP), the People's Action Party's youth wing. Claiming to be a member of the YP, he said critics of the ruling party should blame their woes not on the party, but on their own misfortune not to be born into a rich family, like him. In the ensuing cyber uproar which continues until today, two real-life Eric Hows were dragged into the fray. Both have lodged separate police reports on the incident.The YP issued a statement on Friday condemning the posts by 'Eric How', saying they lacked empathy and did not represent 'what YP stands for'.The first inflammatory post by 'Eric How', made on New Year's Day, said: 'My folks did the right thing... and we will never need to nag the Government about giving jobs to foreigners instead of locals. In fact, we create jobs for others.'

Read the full story in Saturday's edition of The Straits Times.

[email protected]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very bad score point for YPAP. The fact that this saga has been publicised, will further drag down PAP reputation. If election is called now, alternative parties will give PAP a run over - like a breeze.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot the difference contest:

Romanian Ambassador:" IT WASN'T ME! SOMEONE STOLE MY CAR!"

Eric How: "IT WASN'T ME! SOMEONE STOLE MY IDENTITY!"

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really want to know me???

Since you dare to FUCK ME, how about we meet? I'm coming to SG next month. I'll let you fuck right in my FACE in person.

Don't play fuck with me unless your balls are ready to be kick.

Let me know if you are the guts.

I'm waiting.

Fuck your mother cheebye!
why no balls to admit from opposition party? feel ashame down after you do all the demage in fb? you can come some my dick!!! fuck your ugly mother again:oIo:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey motherfucker,

I know you are PAP hardcore.

But I've never give a fuck about your presence be it here or in FB.

Motherfucker, do you really interested to know me in person???

I'm coming back to SG next month, how about we meet? I can prove you who I am.

I'm not those you have mentioned, stop you fucking accusation.

Let me know if you are interested, if you are afriad, get ISD to accompany you.

I'm not joking for this matter.

nissanvip is none other MELVIN TAN. very suspicious. very likely :smile:
leehsientau is from the SDP IB bent on defaming chiam see tong. go think why by his link?:wink:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your mother cheebye!
why no balls to admit from opposition party? feel ashame down after you do all the demage in fb? you can come some my dick!!! fuck your ugly mother again:oIo:

Fuck your mother chee bye lah pappy dog. Is this how you represent the PAP IB? But good job you are doing! Keep it that way in the name of pappy! :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nissanvip is none other MELVIN TAN. very suspicious. very likely :smile:
leehsientau is from the SDP IB bent on defaming chiam see tong. go think why by his link?:wink:

And you the bapok with your nonsense again! Should remain in the rubbish heap where are fit to belong! Where is the proof? Maybe only what. Suspicious only what? :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah! who the hell is eric how? who want to impersonate you? must be your elite talk piss people off than faster said people impersonate you! stupid! :oIo:

stupid teo! talk cock only! just chuang shi duan bi! sack him! thats all! y must cover for him? election around the corner, try to wayang say people impersonate also useless! carry a political burden for what! this is pap calibre??? stupid! this stupid eric is not even a big shot! just ask him to leave ypap quietly himself well do.

typical useless group of people ypap! wu yi lei ju! same kind of stupid people group together and help each other. i think ypap got one very good ability although all stupid, that is BALL LICKING SKILL!!!​

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first comment was posted way back on 2 January 2010. For some strange reasons, Eric did not clarify himself immediately then and waited only till almost three weeks later to do so.

I think they have just shot themselves in the foot.

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
this eric low sibei how siao.
now say kana impersonate by someone else after this matter was blew big.

nathan teach him how to flip roti prata?

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are plenty of elites (or elite wannabes) like him in the woodwork (ref: the comments of one Wee Shu Min). I am just surprised that they are not smart enough to at least ensure that they use anonymous monikers before making personal attacks on others or their ancestors (even this can sometimes be dangerous). It would have been fine if they were just addressing the issues or the views held by others.

Maybe they haven't realised that this is no longer the golden age of PAP rule when voters will easily succumb to character assassination tactics.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They're using real names because using anonymous monikers won't accumulate brownie points to them. They're not foolish in using real names. They're foolish in thinking that personal attacks accumulate brownie points.

There are plenty of elites (or elite wannabes) like him in the woodwork (ref: the comments of one Wee Shu Min). I am just surprised that they are not smart enough to at least ensure that they use anonymous monikers before making personal attacks on others or their ancestors (even this can sometimes be dangerous). It would have been fine if they were just addressing the issues or the views held by others.

Maybe they haven't realised that this is no longer the golden age of PAP rule when voters will easily succumb to character assassination tactics.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My name is Peter Lee. There are few thousands other Peter Lee using the internet, and ALL of them are impersonating me!

I am going to make a police report!