• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOV YOG Condoms

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
olympic-condoms.jpg

First, they have an Aussie ex-stripper choreographing some erotic pole dancing segment at the opening ceremony. Now they are handing out condoms at the village medical centre for kids to have sex.
Both Vivian Balakrishnan and Teo Ser Luck are certainly doing Singapore proud.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...071820/1/.html

rislow-ap.jpg

Condoms provided at Youth Olympic Village's medical clinic by UNAIDS
By Satish Cheney | Posted: 27 July 2010 2110 hrs

SINGAPORE: Condoms will be made available to officials and athletes of the Youth Olympic Games (YOG).

It'll only be available at the medical clinic of the Youth Olympic Village (YOV).

In a written statement, the organisers said: "The Singapore Youth Olympic Games Organising Committee and the International Olympic Committee had jointly agreed not to widely distribute condoms in YOV or any YOG venues on the basis that the athletes are minors."

The condoms are provided by UNAIDS - the Joint United Nations Programmes on HIV and Aids.

"We have to be mindful that the athletes coming to the Youth Olympic Games are minors and in accordance to Singapore's law, the age of consent for sexual activity is 16 and allowing free distribution of condoms within the Youth Olympic Village may be misconstrued by the young athletes," said the organisers.

Providing condoms at other Olympic events is not unusual.

Some reports say in the Beijing Olympics, 100,000 condoms were made available.

YOG2010a.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly, silly. I prefer do it without condom, but only with girls I trust of course.

Kawan, you have not heard of STD, genital herpes, hpv that causes gential warts, & 'crabs'... herpes, HPV & 'crabs' is a life sentence...that is, you get it till you die, medicine can only relief the infection.

The girl you trust...is also sleeping wih many of the boys she trust...unless you get a 'fresh hum'...that is a different story....better be prepared anyway....:p

grunt72

Alfrescian
Loyal
last I heard the condoms were snapped up quickly by western athletes...no joke as I know inside people at the YOV. If you have seen these athletes, no way u would think they are 18 and below...some looked like early 20's - of course they develop earlier and compared to our own boys and girls, Hah! Like kids to adults haha

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kawan, you have not heard of STD, genital herpes, hpv that causes gential warts, & 'crabs'... herpes, HPV & 'crabs' is a life sentence...that is, you get it till you die, medicine can only relief the infection.

The girl you trust...is also sleeping wih many of the boys she trust...unless you get a 'fresh hum'...that is a different story....better be prepared anyway....:p

With girls I trust and love, mutually.

There's no such thing as no risk; note the word mutually.

Gals : 易得无价宝,难得有情郎。
Guys : 牡丹花下死,作鬼也风流。

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last I heard the condoms were snapped up quickly by western athletes...no joke as I know inside people at the YOV. If you have seen these athletes, no way u would think they are 18 and below...some looked like early 20's - of course they develop earlier and compared to our own boys and girls, Hah! Like kids to adults haha

what are you saying???

JayBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if they are below 16? Wouldn't that be statutory rape? the organisers should not have encourage sex at youth games. Beijing olympics participants are adults.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trying to act first world when we are still a third-rate country! They should hand out more ang pows to long-suffering locals since GE is just round the corner! :rolleyes:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't YOG committe throw in a few session of MOE's sex education for our foreign guest?

What makes you think there isn't such sessions going on leh ? There may be mass practical lessons as some of those participating countries practice it as part of their culture.

Many things were not leeported in The Good News Paper. If not for alternative channels, we will not know of the food volunteers were getting and the mass food posioning cases.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is nothing new, all NS men going taiwan for training also got green light to do their personal live firing. The plastic shield are also handed out too. This is the type of leader we have . I thought such activities should be discourage if not banned for a sporting event. You need to put in your best. Do you really think these sportmen can do their best after "live firing" in hotel or hostel, that is really bullshit !!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah. This is good practice. Dun everything also hamtam.

Kids nowadays so hiong. Dun give condoms they get aids how. Really pissed off with the moral police.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal

Crabs are pubic lice. Just like head lice (kutu), except they live in the jungle that is most Singaporean's pubic hair.

1) Condoms won't protect you from crabs
2) Crabs are not an incurable disease