• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youth strips naked and smiles -- then gets his private parts set on fire

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's going on? Youth strips naked and smiles -- then gets his private parts set on fire
Posted on 08 January 2015 | 119,504 views | 34 comments

main2.jpg

A Stomper was appalled to see these photos showing a young man who stripped down and let someone else set his private parts ablaze.
The youth even appears to be smiling in the pictures.
It is not known when or where exactly the photos were taken. The Stomper says the incident took place in Singapore.
The inappropriate photos have been making the rounds on various sites, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
They also sparked comments on what motivated the youth to do something so senseless.
Said the Stomper:
"I chanced upon these pictures in Facebook. My friends posted them. I think he is online friends with the guy in the photos.
"I'm really shocked that this guy would do such a thing and post these photos online.
"What is happening in Singapore? What is happening on social media?"