• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young sinkie couple pok gai after $110k "dream" wedding

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If i am their friends, i will shun them for life. It is always good to stay away from such losers.

That's right!!! Stay away from sinkie losers.. I Always kind enough to remind you guys everytime.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are thinking of a lavish wedding and let other pick up the tab. Unfortunately, no one is being stupid nowadays. If you do not have enough money, just go for a honeymoon will do the trick.

Anyway, it not that they are not able to plan. In fact, they plan it too ideally. It textbook style. But they didn't take into consideration that their relative can't pay them so much for the ANG BAO. They have the gall to announce that in news paper.

If i am their friends, i will shun them for life. It is always good to stay away from such losers.

It all boils down to people (men and women) idealizing and romanticizing marriage. When you let emotions overrule rational judgement, you end up doing foolish things.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all boils down to people (men and women) idealizing and romanticizing marriage. When you let emotions overrule rational judgement, you end up doing foolish things.

not only due to that. wedding is also about 面子.

Nowadays I really hate receiving red bombs from not so close friends or colleagues. It's a waste of money and time attending. For the angbao money you are pressured to pay, the food just sucks. $120~150 can feed me for more than a week!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insurance agent never learn the word " Budget" spend within your
means!

Want to How Lian than after wedding suffer like hell, being chase after
by SHARK and Banks Credit Officer.. Than husband and wife quarrel endlessly!!

6 months down the road divorce!! But kenna hood pregnant already !!

Than how ??

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
means!

Than how ??

After reading all these we can expect an interview on insurance agent living it up to project successful image.. So many are driving luxury cars, even those young agents.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After reading all these we can expect an interview on insurance agent living it up to project successful image.. So many are driving luxury cars, even those young agents.

But is it not true that insurance (and property) agents are making the big bucks? Often you see their faces published on the newspapers, being part of the millionaire club or diamond platinum club etc.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the siNkie wife blame the sinkie man for not providing enough? Curse their parents not not bring wealthy enough? Claims bowed to social pressure to keep up with the TANs,LIMs....anyone acquainted with this couple? Ada gambar?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having been through the overly-LAVISH-cannot-afford wedding experience, they be wiser

Men :marry a less materialistic non-sinkie women
Woman: marry a wealthy man

means!

Than how ??

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
gongcheeby.age 32:they pumped in their entire savings of $20,000

$20k? that's all both of them have?

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
means!

Than how ??

my agent very often will ask me to invest in this invest in that.
i ask him to fuck off to lau pa sat if he cannot show/prove me he had earn $100k in his profile.
for chiobu, i will entertain her a bit la...if can bang her dog style

knn..keep telling me how much he had help his client to double in his cpf.he can help me also.nbcb

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahahaha 活该!该死的家伙 :oIo: :biggrin: this type of sinkie cannot 同情 them

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Busy with work and life and trying to be a good boy. Hehe. Wish you a good year ahead bro :smile:

Good year ahead for u too.

As for me, i just hope nobody go hospital i already thank heaven, thank earth liao. Loved ones go hospital one after another for last two years. Too stressful.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
This moron is a financial advisor, as in, he actually MANAGES other people's money, or at least tries to convince his clients that he is able to manage their money.

I believe this moron gave his REAL NAME in this interview.

Hence, this moron can kiss his career and reputation goodbye. He will never ever make enough money to pay off his debts if he remains a financial advisor.

This moron can start thinking of how to utilize his lovely nubile wife to make money to pay off his debts.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No lah, the only money financial advisers manage are their own. They only advise ppl to invest this, invest that and they get a cut in the form of commission. They are not qualified to manage any funds.

amostio

Alfrescian
Loyal
But is it not true that insurance (and property) agents are making the big bucks? Often you see their faces published on the newspapers, being part of the millionaire club or diamond platinum club etc.

Actually, millionaire club doesn't mean they are making a million. It just means that they have sold a million in coverage. Commission will depend on the policies sold.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn, beh steady lah u. Tissue used liao throw away. Unused piece blown away by wind also dun wan liao. Plenty more available. Dime a dozen.

Problem is, someone was using the same tissue as me at the same time. Knn. I am glad that the other guy persisted in snatching back that piece of tissue to continue using himself. I have never encountered anyone in my life that out of 10 sentences, 7 are lies.

Try to get out of Singapore if you can lah. I know easier said than done especially if you have a close knitted or big family.