• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOUNG PEOPLE Thread! Old People Please GET LOST!

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi gals, I am back! Longtime no see...hahaha...I see you gals have put avatars too...hahaha...
I am sure all the humsup men have been harassing you as usual.
Well, lets have a good 2013 ahead!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi gals, I am back! Longtime no see...hahaha...I see you gals have put avatars too...hahaha...
I am sure all the humsup men have been harassing you as usual.
Well, lets have a good 2013 ahead!

no just u only. i like Ladyboys

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
zapped me 3 times and trying to fake as OA. me and OA ok and always stand on the same side, stop smudging OA reputation. later let my Golden Army deal with all the chao ah gua ac here.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1jwcoZh-o4M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For impersonation i will hit u back hard. You know who u are. All in the name of fun. Hahaha Cheers.

tdK9a.jpg

Last edited: