• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You think Dr Mahatir is morally wrong on water issue? Must read.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we purchase petrol do we consider it to be morally wrong to pay so much when the actual production cost is so much lower ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyway sinkies too much. die die must order maids to wash cars everyday, even on rainy days. like this sinkie owner of cheap suzuki car. complete waste of water. price of water should be increased for these morons by 6.9 times.
1551663145642.png

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway sinkies too much. die die must order maids to wash cars everyday, even on rainy days. like this sinkie owner of cheap suzuki car. complete waste of water. price of water should be increased for these morons by 6.9 times.

i can never understand stooopid sinkies that need to wash their cars everyday.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can never understand stooopid sinkies that need to wash their cars everyday.....
those sinkies with maids need to squeeze every ounce of sweat, blood, tears, and cb juice as payback for a few hundred miserable dollars in levies, agent fees, and maid pay. sinkie bosses will work you like debt slave. if they can lawfully pimp the maid for a few hundred dollars they will. like water from johor must squeeze dry.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both sides should go for international arbitration and if it still remains unresolved, then we should go to war!:rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both sides should go for international arbitration and if it still remains unresolved, then we should go to war!:rolleyes:
Dun be silly
I’ve no beef with Malaysians.
Neither will I fight for pap.
I say give to Mahathir the extra millions. Better than to benefit pap

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore will lose on water issue if it goes to World Court, says Dr M
Vinodh Pillai
-
March 3, 2019 1:36 PM
4.9kShares
whatsapp.svg

googleplus.svg

fmt-mahathir-talk-3319-new-1.jpg
Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad says Singapore cannot be paying 3 sen per 1,000 gallons of water perpetually.
PUTRAJAYA: Singapore will lose its case if it goes to the World Court over the “ridiculous” price of raw water it is receiving from Malaysia, Prime Minister Dr Mahathir Mohamad said.
He said Singapore does not want to go to the World Court – a common name for the International Court of Justice or the International Court of Arbitration – because “if they go to the World Court they will lose”.
“To go to the World Court, you must have agreement from both parties,” he told reporters after officiating the National Landscape Day 2019 celebration at the Putrajaya Botanical Gardens today.
Calling on Singapore once again to pay more for the raw water it draws from Johor, Mahathir criticised the island republic’s foreign minister, Vivian Balakrishnan, for describing his previous comments on the issue a “red herring”.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you have it. Just like the disputed maritime border issue, its singapore that blocks the path to arbitration preffering to duscuss between two parties. Which means, no change to current arrangements.