• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You prefer experience girl that know how to fuck or inexperience type??

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
0fc.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer sluts and whores, they know how to pleasure me.
Slut and whores are your Jeremy Quek mother wife daughter. Who do you think you are upping slut whore mistress threads around me for years to fix and harass a virgin as slut whore mistress? Hide in cb hole won’t get sued so can do evil while look and act innocent outside? Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut and whores are your Jeremy Quek mother wife daughter. Who do you think you are upping slut whore mistress threads around me for years to fix and harass a virgin as slut whore mistress? Hide in cb hole won’t get sued so can do evil while look and act innocent outside? Pui! View attachment 182271
Self entitled fixer criminal bully sons of slut whores that look and act innocent outside while hide in cb hole viciously persecuting me a virgin as slut whore mistress ought to be hanged. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut and whores are your Jeremy Quek mother wife daughter. Who do you think you are upping slut whore mistress threads around me for years to fix and harass a virgin as slut whore mistress? Hide in cb hole won’t get sued so can do evil while look and act innocent outside? Pui! View attachment 182271
You are a public urinal choked with curry, higher level than slut and whore.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The experienced type will fuck you.

So it all depends you want to fuck or want to be fucked.

This is why a lot of men think they go fuck prostitutes; in fact they are fucked by prostitutes. :biggrin: