• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You know why I love Ah Sam's forum?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Because I can curse and swear without inhibitions, won't kenna internal injury!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!

FUCKETY FUCK FUCKETY FUCK FUCKETY FUCK!!!!!!!!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum gives me hope... ...

NCPG-banner.jpg

I know one day the opposition will win like this.......

hqdefault.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who hardly know this forum, they might think we are bitter.

No doubt, we do have some pro-establishment people with us who exhibits their moral bankruptcy by stirring discords or post inhumane jokes about mishaps to reflect badly on us. But most of us here are just the people who are sicked of the our media lies or being impugned about our core values. We are just unhappy souls who understands that Singapore is withering under such exploitation.

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who hardly know this forum, they might think we are bitter.

No doubt, we do have some pro-establishment people with us who exhibits their moral bankruptcy by stirring discords or post inhumane jokes about mishaps to reflect badly on us. But most of us here are just the people who are sicked of the our media lies or being impugned about our core values. We are just unhappy souls who understands that Singapore is withering under such exploitation.
You are retarded to the max.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I abide by the principles established in the early 90s by usenet.

It was the free-for-all environment that I first experienced when I got my very first ISP account with singnet.

This "anything goes" on the internet philosophy needs to be treasured and respected and preserved for posterity. There are very few places where it can still be found.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I abide by the principles established in the early 90s by usenet.

It was the free-for-all environment that I first experienced when I got my very first ISP account with singnet.

This "anything goes" on the internet philosophy needs to be treasured and respected and preserved for posterity. There are very few places where it can still be found.

one day, if you tell me that you are state-run, it will be nothing short of dismay.

Any succession planning? Mr Inderjit Singh said that we didn't spend sufficient time to groom next sg leader.
I want my kids to join their father here in the years to come. This is the place that they can dance without shoes.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
one day, if you tell me that you are state-run, it will be nothing short of dismay.

Any succession planning? Mr Inderjit Singh said that we didn't spend sufficient time to groom next sg leader.
I want my kids to join their father here in the years to come. This is the place that they can dance without shoes.

I've been trying my best but the person that I earmarked as my successor has become very grumpy recently. I may have to look further afield.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've been trying my best but the person that I earmarked as my successor has become very grumpy recently. I may have to look further afield.

In the meantime you could hand some of the reigns over to a seat-warmer. Just make sure that chap is not too wooden in his or her approach.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....I want my kids to join their father here in the years to come. This is the place that they can dance without shoes.
and when they come of age, they can also pop-over to the other forum to look for those that can be danced-over without condoms :p

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the PAP is toppled, this forum will close.

兔死狗烹 - once the rabbit is caught by the hunting dog, the dog would also be cooked.......

Tell me I am not dreaming, please !!!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the PAP is toppled, this forum will close.

兔死狗烹 - once the rabbit is caught by the hunting dog, the dog would also be cooked.......

Tell me I am not dreaming, please !!!

We don't have Singapore anymore, but we still have like-minded people here.
It is never easy to be a patriot, but it will be worth it because we are doing all these to create awareness, to give our families and loved ones a better future.

We can accomplish more, as one united team. On this festive season, I wish to dedicate this song to everyone here.

Cheers to a better 2018

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
is SAM the guy w big balls walking w a huge truncheon n whacks you on trivial or non existing porblem like imaginery PC noise which does not bother anybody?????????