• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOG: "FORCED LETTERS" From Schools On Display. Are These For ReaL?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: YOG: More Schools Exposed!

Aiyo trying to steal credit from the striker or whoever scored the goal. :rolleyes:

My position was winger. I was supposed to deliver the crosses.

Strikers couldn't score could blame me too, if my crosses were balloons or I couldn't go pass full backs.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

My position was winger. I was supposed to deliver the crosses.

Strikers couldn't score could blame me too, if my crosses were balloons or I couldn't go pass full backs.

Aiyo Cristiano Ronaldo is a winger but he scored more goals than strikers leh. If he say he is "supposed to deliver the crosses" only, then really mati!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GJetwg_nGs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-GJetwg_nGs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see me too up. I'm nowhere compared to Cristiano Ronaldo.

Though I dislike him, I've got to admit he was good when with Manchester United.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
same MOD.

when england lose, they also complain their supporters boo them or cheer not loud enough.

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The parents should do something about it and keep their kids at home. On aug 27th the pap will declare the YOG an overwhelming success. What else is new?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
from BT Kojak <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 6:34 PM
subject Fwd: “Blackmailing” of students to watch YOG
mailed-by gmail.com

To:
Jacques Rogge
IOC President

Dear Sir,

I'm forwarding this email to you for your info.

It's a disgraced that the Singapore YOG has to rely on "blackmailing" Singaporean kids in order to get them to attend YOG.

I'm sure this is not the intent and spirit of YOG, isn't it?

Yours sincerely

Kojakbt