• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

YOG dog food vs Beijing Olympics Volunteer Food

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Slave/volunteer is save by all the helpful online circulate the photo and news.
That why they better remember this . Not PAP/Meadiacock/SPH.

Sorry, I told all my little cousins, nephews and nieces, never volunteer anything. One actually got some recurrent medical problem and got MC and doctor's letter of excuse. The rest, I told them just ignore and don't show up as if nothing's going on. Just school routine as usual. If teachers and principals ask about it, give them my name and phone number. Call me.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Compare that to the YOG Dog Food :mad:

volunteersfood.jpg

Fuck man. This is Singapore. We shouldn't have been in this shit in the very first place. Damn low class man.

Not a single minister in our government has any shame. They are worst than animals man. I really cannot understand how low a human can get when he becomes a PAP politician. Scumbags all you pappys. Worst that maggots in shit.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ungrateful peasant slaves !

You must thank your YOG for our kindness and generosity to organise this once a life time event for your insignificant participation and feed you three free meals a day.

And what's wrong with the food?

Got rice, got vegie, got cereal (corn) and got meat somemore.

KNN complain somemore and you will get dog chow!

YOG
Your Overbearing Governemnt

:oIo:
Fuck man. This is Singapore. We shouldn't have been in this shit in the very first place. Damn low class man.

Not a single minister in our government has any shame. They are worst than animals man. I really cannot understand how low a human can get when he becomes a PAP politician. Scumbags all you pappys. Worst that maggots in shit.