• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another racist tirade - Amy Cheong style.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They were told to speak Mandarin instead of dialects. They were never instructed to shun the Malay language.

Malay was made the National Language of the country precisely because of its importance in the region. However the damned chinks thought that Singapore was somehow superior compared to the their neighbors so they spurned the language and the culture that had graciously accommodated them for more than a century.

If the chinks want to speak Mandarin instead of Malay, they should fuck off back to China.

Chump, what fuck back to China?

Which part of the word SOLD you dun understand?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chump, what fuck back to China?

Which part of the word SOLD you dun understand?

I remember scrooballs the fucker somehow trying to explain to you how your logic of sold doesn't apply and him using shit skin twisting turning logic to show why you are in the wrong and Chinese need to learn m&d language.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF are you talking about asshole?

He lives right there. He experiences it personally and he even spoke to one m&d who got married. How can he be lying?

A fucker like you on the other hand cannot even debunk him but just assume that he is wrong.

Relax lah, chigger. Why so serious? It is just jw5 as your life partner. Not asking you to commit suicide. If sexual patterns not agreeable, just divorce lah. Looks like you 2 getting cold feet. Trust me, nothing wrong with gay marriages. We understand. Best wishes and may you both enjoy life as a couple.

Scroobal LLP

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax lah, chigger. Why so serious? It is just jw5 as your life partner. Not asking you to commit suicide. If sexual patterns not agreeable, just divorce lah. Looks like you 2 getting cold feet. Trust me, nothing wrong with gay marriages. We understand. Best wishes and may you both enjoy life as a couple.

Scroobal LLP

Scrooballs nothing left to retort about the issue? Proves that not only are you a psycho you are a retard as well