• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another old Mediacock fart becoming a hawker - selling wanton mee

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Different market segment. Only lao aunties know him and they won't spend $15+ to eat pasta or ramen

I doubt many of those lao aunties would spend $4 on wantan mee either. That's why for the past few years, nearly all the wantan mee stalls have closed down.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can also register a nick and claim Scrooball (clone) is your uncle and say your uncle is 1 class above Tay Ping Hui in looks department.
Tay Ping Hui?

The man is average in looks at best. If u think he’s handsome, you need to visit the eye centre.

Here’s an example of a handsome man if you need some reference.

1662691378209.jpeg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt many of those lao aunties would spend $4 on wantan mee either. That's why for the past few years, nearly all the wantan mee stalls have closed down.
I think a lot of wonton stalls up lorry because they are just franchised outlets. All taste the same. Ultimately the longest running stalls are caipng and zichar because got variety

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tay Ping Hui is average. You are right. That's why I used him as a comparison. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
How many class below edison chen do you think Tay Ping Hui is ?
Next imagine how Thomas Ong look like 33 years ago ?
I was comparable to Thomas ong 33 years ago or else I wouldn't be 1 of his group contender during ngee Ann times
And Thomas ong is also 1 class below edison chen isn't it ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many class below edison chen do you think Tay Ping Hui is ?
Next imagine how Thomas Ong look like 33 years ago ?
I was comparable to Thomas ong 33 years ago or else I wouldn't be 1 of his group contender during ngee Ann times
And Thomas ong is also 1 class below edison chen isn't it ?
The most intriguing thing is not the appearance of Thomas Ong 33 years ago, but that 33 years later his karchng still hasn't switched position with his face :biggrin:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most intriguing thing is not the appearance of Thomas Ong 33 years ago, but that 33 years later his karchng still hasn't switched position with his face :biggrin:
Got switch lah just that haven't switched to face. Maybe only switched to hip area still quite a distant to face:biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got switch lah just that haven't switched to face. Maybe only switched to hip area still quite a distant to face:biggrin:
You will look handsome if you are confident, speak well and not appear snobbish.

And if you are courageous and righteous in character, it will add a nice polish on your face too.

1662703298912.png

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are simply following PAPs call for more locals to be hawkers as increasing number of executive jobs are given to foreign talents .
People still vote for a govt that encourage them to be hawkers, security guards, cleaners ect2, very strange

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn

No need go Malaysia.
try this stall in bmv.
$3 big portion.
but Monday closed for renovation until Nov.

*After Reno, surely price increase?

Maybe. Alternatively, they will cut back on the quantity. For example, in the case of wanton mee, you get one less wanton, or smaller wantons.

Or one less worker at the stall, so you have to wait longer in queue.

Inflation in a rent-seeking cuntry manifests in many ways. :cool:

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe. Alternatively, they will cut back on the quantity. For example, in the case of wanton mee, you get one less wanton, or smaller wantons.

Or one less worker at the stall, so you have to wait longer in queue.

Inflation in a rent-seeking cuntry manifests in many ways. :cool:

KNN

This cutting back on quantity was already cunningly practiced by the hawkers years ago.

I remember clearly the Bedok bus interchange food centre after a major reno.

Big banner said :
WE ARE OPEN. FOOD PRICES REMAIN THE SAME.

It is true, they never increase price.
Hence never lie to us.

But original fish ball noodle was 6 fishballs.
Shrinked to 4 fishballs.

The worst is sugar cane.
Even you asked for 100% pure, and no ice,
the hawker will discreetly add some water into it.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, she was never a student in Polytechnic, let alone Ngee Ann Business Studies.

I couldn't find anywhere in Internet that claimed she was from Ngee Ann, except in this forum.

If she was that bright, you think she would marry Huang Shinan ?
I always thought huang Shinan has a witchy face with natural makeups. Now I remember he look like 2008 sg superband Lucify lead singer
lucify.1.jpg

pan-lingling-huang-shinan-birthday.jpg