• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another old Mediacock fart becoming a hawker - selling wanton mee

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did my niece ever said that? :eek:
As far as i know, my niece only said I was 1 class above edison chen in looks. Who knows the 3 sbf musketeers was same category as edison ?
But is true that I was comparable to Thomas ong or else wouldn't been able to have the group rivalry back then :sneaky:
Can ask your niece sweetiepie to come back? The name sounds better than holelowman

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HOw could you??
Look at her pair of bouncies.

LtBfz.gif
LtBfz.gif
LtBfz.gif

ezgif-531879887.gif
ezgif-531879887.gif
ezgif-531879887.gif

Did Jackie Chan get to enjoy her? Pan Lingling once acted in a Jackie Chan movie.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never met her in ngee Ann but long ago i read tabloid news that she was ngee Ann student. There is a possibility she might not have graduated.

No, she was never a student in Polytechnic, let alone Ngee Ann Business Studies.

I couldn't find anywhere in Internet that claimed she was from Ngee Ann, except in this forum.

If she was that bright, you think she would marry Huang Shinan ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol… and who’s the Andy Lau of Anchorvale? How about the Brad Pitt of Bishan? Any takers?
Do not begrudge him for his 1 class below Edison Chen good looks lah.

You can also register a nick and claim Scrooball (clone) is your uncle and say your uncle is 1 class above Tay Ping Hui in looks department. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was any good, he would be selling pasta or ramen instead of wanton mee. One serving of pasta or ramen can sell for easily $15. Wanton mee can only sell for about $3 - $4.
Different market segment. Only lao aunties know him and they won't spend $15+ to eat pasta or ramen

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, she was never a student in Polytechnic, let alone Ngee Ann Business Studies.

I couldn't find anywhere in Internet that claimed she was from Ngee Ann, except in this forum.

Her husband HSN is a char tao. Always act as some police chief or baddie.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those days there wasn't Internet. What I have read was from hardcopy magazines like 电视广播周刊 8days etc Not sure will those tabloids archive to the Internet.
Huang shinan is very tall so she might be attracted to tall man ?

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not begrudge him for his 1 class below Edison Chen good looks lah.

You can also register a nick and claim Scrooball (clone) is your uncle and say your uncle is 1 class above Tay Ping Hui in looks department. :biggrin:
Thanks for the clarification. Typo. Should be 1 class below :redface:

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did my niece ever said that? :eek:
As far as i know, my niece only said I was 1 class above edison chen in looks. Who knows the 3 sbf musketeers was same category as edison ?
But is true that I was comparable to Thomas ong or else wouldn't been able to have the group rivalry back then :sneaky:

Knn

Most of the posts, she mention you as VeLee Wise.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those days there wasn't Internet. What I have read was from hardcopy magazines like 电视广播周刊 8days etc Not sure will those tabloids archive to the Internet.
Huang shinan is very tall so she might be attracted to tall man ?
The truth is she is NOT a poly graduate.

If she has a good education, she will not find HSN attractive.