• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet Another Case Teacher Molesting Student! 8-Year-Old Girl Kena!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng Swee Kiat, what do you think?

Ya, Mr Heng, please do your job and get the scumbag deported after his imprisonment if he is a foreigner. Keeping such scumbags endanger all innocent children in Singapore if he is allowed to remain in sinkieland.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid m&d talk cock. How to do a sex test? Is it similar to the 'credit worthiness' test done by Courts when they buy electrical appliances on monthly payment plans?

Maybe it's something like this:

[video=youtube;C3viQHsBFc4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3viQHsBFc4[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pay is just one aspect of job satisfaction. I personally do not like jobs where I need to be held responsible for the well-being of another human being, so I refuse be a teacher. Same for a nurse, a social worker etc.

That is true, but beyond a certain age and with family commitments, job stability can be much more important than job satisfaction and alot is in the mind. One can be in such jobs that are responsible for the well being of others but don't feel it or see it that way.

I have personally met a prison social worker and a teacher who told me this before: it is just a job! Forget those TV shows of social workers and teachers putting all their heart and soul and spare time worrying and following up on their charges, in reality, people put in what they are required to do during the hours: open, follow up and close cases for social worker and for teacher it is to teach the syllabus.

Anyway I find that usually people who talk tough are the people who are most soft-hearted and feel most for people. While people who talk and appear to be nice are usually the most hard hearted, evil and uncaring.

Last edited: