• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yellow Fever Club: How to attract Asian women.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In a way..... look at the way those SPGs throw themselves at the white men are they not cheaper than a prostitue?

Just a few days ago, i was having dinner in a restuarant near Outram, and saw this young spg dinning with a middle age looking fat balding angmo wearing shorts and with white socks pull all the way up. simply wtf....they have gone so much cheaper nowdays.

A cheap woman is a cheap woman. Doesn't matter whether Chinese or Asian or whatever race. I can't be bothered what they do. You shouldn't too.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
A cheap woman is a cheap woman. Doesn't matter whether Chinese or Asian or whatever race. I can't be bothered what they do. You shouldn't too.

Seriously, i have never met any woman who can be cheaper than an SPG. Can u find me another type of woman whose immoral behaviour can be at least on par with those SPGs.

Eh yo, if it does not bother you that's your problem. It does bothers me because these fucking bitches reflect badly on my people and my country!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, i have never met any woman who can be cheaper than an SPG. Can u find me another type of woman whose immoral behaviour can be at least on par with those SPGs.

Eh yo, if it does not bother you that's your problem. It does bothers me because these fucking bitches reflect badly on my people and my country!

Quite a challenge, hard to match up. But to be fair, not all Singaporean girls are SPGs.

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if it's true that white women are starting to appreciate Asian men,

but one thing is for sure Asian men, unlike those traitorous SPG Asian women, do not go exclusively white!

I personally don't find white women attractive and many of my Asian mates back in Australia share my sentiment.

Asian men are slowly gaining attention thanks to the Internet and the influx of Asian good-looking superstars (Rain, etc). Asians men are no longer seen as the nerdy guy with specs who is only good at studies but cannot score with women. (American stereotype).

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is not true. This book go for those non-SPGs types, the last bastion of next-door asian women, in direct competition with the asian men.
Non asian men are wising up to the $$$$, the SPG and the cheap sluts and going for the proper girls.

tis book is totally useless! ...

any angmo who reads tis book is a loser ... if spg's oso dun want him, wat he do oso no use ...

wen n angmo got spg, he does not nid tis book @ all ...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

SPGs are usually quite ugly. Having an ang mor bf is an ego booster.