• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

y suddenly got so many ahmads & fatimahs?

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder if is it me or is it for real..

i recently noticed an increased presence of ahmads and fatimahs checking out the public carparks

it's a become a real feat for me to put the vehicle somewhere illegally for 5-10mins just to pack a breakfast/lunch without encountering them :eek:

some forummers are definitely going to flame me for whining about parking illegally and whining about it; but what the heck la, just bring it on... :biggrin:

i just find the overall living environment becoming very stifling like that

or are there just too many people who are well-suited for this job and not economically-suited for anything else?

p.s. i did not vote for pap, in case anyone is interested.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya....those vultures are everywhere these days. If u park at eating place, go to one where they have one person standing by to warn patrons of those ahmads and fatimahs.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "where the carcass is there the vultures will gather. lunchtime is best time for them to 'makan' those vehicles while everyone else is busy makaning." "carpark lai liao!":biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "where the carcass is there the vultures will gather. lunchtime is best time for them to 'makan' those vehicles while everyone else is busy makaning." "carpark lai liao!":biggrin:

Especially car parks at hawker centres and food courts. They can relak and minum kopi and take meals too. Adam Rd Food Court, Serangoon Gardens etc., in town no need to say.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imo, sooner or later, dey will be no more. cuz more wilson parking barrier will install.
they really can go relek 1 corner.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see the problem. They are doing the job. U want to save a few cents and risk paying a lot more to park illegally then you are taking your own chance. Don't blame the number of fatimahs or them doing their jobs coz you shouldn't be parking there in the first place. Nothing wrong for them doing their jobs. U are knowingly floating the rules and if you get caught U bear the consequences. Don't like it then park somewhere that isn't illegal.

Reminds me of all those assholes who stop right in front of Redhill market during Lunch/Dinner time, blocking the way sometimes causing a jam cause the bus couldn't get out of the bus stop. The f***ing carpark is just behind the market. I never had to pay more then $0.20-$0.30 for stopping a few mins to get food. I usually pay nothing unless I queue at the more popular stalls.

Dun know what kinda stupid last statement is that regarding not voting PAP in this kinda topic. U mean if WP takes over government the fatimahs should stop doing their job?

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
imo, sooner or later, dey will be no more. cuz more wilson parking barrier will install.
they really can go relek 1 corner.

wah this wilson parking also another thorn..
at ang mo kio library there used to be a large open-air carpark that was coupon-based
i would make a small turn into there for a short stop for any urgent phonecalls/ stuff in the morning
then to my horror - one morning i saw they put up the cashcard barrier system there ... wth.. :mad: