• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

X-ray cannot claim medisave?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
X-ray is some kind of radiation. X-ray cannot claim anything. X-ray does not have a bank or CPF account.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They used Kodak Colour Film?:biggrin:....ha ha ha ha, how was the service?

Don't ask, came with a hand-job probably.:smile:

I've never had feedback from buddies who had "bad service" from north of the border. Come to think of it, the futher north one goes, the "service" gets better!

Cheers!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF?

mum went for x-ray and we cannot use medisave to pay for the $600.
thats one month savings gone. thankfully got siblings to share the cost.

tell me how the hell medisave helps sinkies except the tiny list below?
http://www.moh.gov.sg/mohcorp/hcfinancing.aspx?id=324

Foreigners Action Party, medisave is reserved for temasick and gsick gambling fund is it?? :oIo:

We need to import more FTs radiographers and FTs Doctors / practitioner .

Making a trip to the clinic as cheap as at the foodcourt .

If not go Malaysia to see the doctor since Singapore
can bring in talents to suppress our salary and way of life .
We will reshuffle the order of things to come .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They used Kodak Colour Film?:biggrin:....ha ha ha ha, how was the service?

It took about 45 mins & I left with the X'ray photo. I went during their lunch time, so the doctor doing the report on the xray was having lunch but he faxed the report to my doctor a bit latter.

However they will be going filmless in the future & curious how that's going to work:confused:

Also did a heart echo but had to wait about 45 mins for the cardiologist to attend me. They use the same machine that my ex-cadrdiologist in Spore used. That echo cost me SIN$153

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
X-ray is some kind of radiation. X-ray cannot claim anything. X-ray does not have a bank or CPF account.

Sure can pay from Medisave. When I was hospitalised, X-ray horizontal, vertical and CT scan all paid from Medisave. If you eat full already, nothing else better to do, go X-ray, then pay cash.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually it may be "good" news that you cannot use medisave for her x-ray.

The last time my wife sent my mum-in-law to for MRI to test for cancer. The nurse told her that my wife can only use medisave for that MRI if my mother in law kanna cancer... :mad:

Luckily we cannot claim for that occassion .....

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Digital image, has been used in Spore for some years

some of them send the image to clinic in India to be read and result emailed back

One has to wonder if the Spore system is appropriate:confused:

How then will the doctors get these emailed photos?
Not all doctors are IT literate & many don't have access to IT support.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
One has to wonder if the Spore system is appropriate:confused:

How then will the doctors get these emailed photos?
Not all doctors are IT literate & many don't have access to IT support.

only LARGE medical facilities use it

anyway, x-ray and imaging machines are not for all doctors

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only LARGE medical facilities use it

anyway, x-ray and imaging machines are not for all doctors

Many doctors in Malaysia are the private practise kind & not the large partnerships you commonly find in Spore.

The doctor I go to in JB is a simple MD but uses blood test, angiogram, Xray, EECP, chelation,... In Malaysia doctrs can easily subcon(referal) the imaging to a local hospitals.

Cutting down on the need for replication of equipment like in Spore. Which probably explains the high cost of medical care in Spore

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Digital image, has been used in Spore for some years

some of them send the image to clinic in India to be read and result emailed back

Question is can you trust the email result? Have it been taken for a dip in River Ganges? :biggrin: