• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF is wrong with M Ravi?

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more money to buy his pills?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cYYE7CTKj-I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian Bar Council puts Sinkie Law Society to shame
But then Sinkies get kind of Gahbrament, lawyers, etc they deserve
Who ask them to look the other way during Francis Seow saga
No political backlash sends signal to Scums in White
That they own Sinkieland and your human rights are worth nothing
Serve the ball-less Sinkies right now they get screwed
Only Looney Ravi there to stand up for them with comic antics :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;jjd62dQQBw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjd62dQQBw0[/video]

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should be supportive of him, even if he may have his psychiatric issues, he still has more balls than 99% of the lawyers in Singapore, daring to openly take on the government.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
is that consider as something wrong? He is having fun and giving a speech and passing any message and everyone is happy and laughing..

jw5

Loyal

Very funny you.
There are so many clowns getting huge pay and supposedly in positions of power, and you question this guy.
No wonder sinkies keep getting stepped on, with people like you around. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
is that consider as something wrong? He is having fun and giving a speech and passing any message and everyone is happy and laughing..

LOL........................... so wise and funny and not so obnoxious this time................................. :biggrin:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very funny you.
There are so many clowns getting huge pay and supposedly in positions of power, and you question this guy.
No wonder sinkies keep getting stepped on, with people like you around. :rolleyes:
those who placed the negative spotlights have misplaced priorities

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cut Ravi some slack lah.

He's Singapore's only human rights lawyer and has his hands full handling cases running the gamut from death penalty to ISD detention to electoral impropriety to illegal assembly to defamation lawsuits ... all dealing with various facets of state repression and tyranny.

Think about it: if you get arrested one day for walking in Plaza Singapura wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with a 'seditious' slogan, who would you call for legal help?

He once said he wished that more Singapore lawyers would join him in fighting these cases but many of his contemporaries – especially the well-heeled Chinese lawyers – would pat him on the back, tell him to soldier on, but would refuse to join in the fight. Little wonder he's all stressed out and unstable.

Sometimes I wonder whether it pays to fight so hard for cowardly and ungrateful Sinkies.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut Ravi some slack lah.

He's Singapore's only human rights lawyer and has his hands full handling cases running the gamut from death penalty to ISD detention to electoral impropriety to illegal assembly to defamation lawsuits ... all dealing with various facets of state repression and tyranny.

Think about it: if you get arrested one day for walking in Plaza Singapura wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with a 'seditious' slogan, who would you call for legal help?

He once said he wished that more Singapore lawyers would join him in fighting these cases but many of his contemporaries – especially the well-heeled Chinese lawyers – would pat him on the back, tell him to soldier on, but would refuse to join in the fight. Little wonder he's all stressed out and unstable.

Sometimes I wonder whether it pays to fight so hard for cowardly and ungrateful Sinkies.

Comeon you shouldn't just place the blame solely unto chinese lawyers. Do you see any indian lawyers following him? No so why should only chinese lawyers get the blame?

Honestly speaking i believe he gets ppl laughing at his speech cos he's indian. If he was chinese and behaved exactly the same he would probably be mocked and condemned i can say this with much certainty that he gets away with this cos he isn't chinese.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should be supportive of him, even if he may have his psychiatric issues, he still has more balls than 99% of the lawyers in Singapore, daring to openly take on the government.

If more sinkees are like him, we can be like Bangkok right now.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comeon you shouldn't just place the blame solely unto chinese lawyers. Do you see any indian lawyers following him? No so why should only chinese lawyers get the blame?

Agree that the majority of Indian lawyers are equally cowardly. It's just that when the Chinese form 75% of the population and majority of lawyers are Chinese, I expect more Chinese to step up to the plate. Why just depend on the odd Indian like Ravi or JBJ to fight for our freedom?

Okay, we have CSJ, but he's not a lawyer. And he and his gang needed the help of Ravi on several occasions.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are no Gulags in Singapore. Only ISD cells

Sure or not? I thought they have something similar in one of the islands.

We need one in one of the islands used for RSAF training ...to accommodate the PAP elites who will be sent there after their defeat in 2016.