• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wtf,I Was Offer A Indecent Proposal From A Local Aunty Last Night!

Bollocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who says that aunties can't give u a good shag? Just ask Gary Ng. :eek:

Gary Ng Sex Scandal with Beer Aunty

Last edited:

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a bloody start to 2013,

she ask me whether i would like to touch her in exchange for cash..
1.squeeze her neh neh for $10
2.touch her private part for $20
i look at her in disgust and told her aunty i'm not a chikopek person and quickly took out some notes from my pocket
and hand her $10..and she ask me you dun want to squeeze erh..

:biggrin: Thank you for starting 2013 with a great laugh (and active imagination :p ). You should buy Toto since you so lucky to be spotted by lau aunty

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
bro,
you staying around Bedok Reservoir Road ar? :p:p:p

yes this this signage is along bedok reservior road,i sent my car for servicing at my friend workshop in kaki bukit autobay last wednesday saw this and took a picture of it.

TS has been conned. When you see an aunty like that you should run for your life... she might start shouting "molest" if you dont give her money.

actually come to think quite true,it i really did squeeze her neh neh,she may blackmail me and thats it..i'm fxxk.

If she is blind, how come she knows you have $5 in your hand ?

she blind not to see me with a earpiece on.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes this this signage is along bedok reservior road,i sent my car for servicing at my friend workshop in kaki bukit autobay last wednesday saw this and took a picture of it.

actually come to think quite true,it i really did squeeze her neh neh,she may blackmail me and thats it..i'm fxxk.

she blind not to see me with a earpiece on.

hi there

1. teach, if you want to do that.
2. pay for it from a 18 or above gal rightfully.
3. you squeeze shiok shiok mah:biggrin:
4. this type of auntie, sagging item, hopeless hoh.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowaday more and more of these weird people.

on the 28 dec ard 11pm, a malay minah carrying a baby knock on my door and ask $$ and milk powder for under 1yo. i was like huh? i had no baby milk powder so i shoo her off to my malay neighbour who have a 1yo kid.

This happened to me around 2 years ago when me and my wife had finished our lunch at Changi Village.. We were walking towards our car at the nearby carpark when a young Minah with 4 young kids pushing 2 baby prams :eek: approached us.. The oldest child was around 8 years old and the youngest around 2 years old.. The Minah told us that she had no money to buy food for her young kids and asked me for $10.. My wife pitying the young lady then tried to give her $10.. I stopped her and instead took out $5 from my own wallet and gave it to the Minah..

She thanked me reluctantly and said the $5 was not quite enough.. I then saw her holding a Samsung HP :eek: and told her curtly to sell off that HP if my $5 is not enough..:rolleyes:

Few days later I told my Malay colleague about it, and he told me never again to give money to these kind of young Parasites.. Most of these idiots would use the money to buy drugs and ciggies..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was having my lunch today when a lady approached me and asked me for some cash to buy lunch...she is in her late 30s and looked quite okay....why are young singaporean women go begging like this? shocking or not ?