• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF are the worst drivers in Sinkapore?

Who are the worst drivers in sinkieland?

• Damm sinkies (including those ccb taxi drivers!)

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Ang mohs (excluding the ah nehs who claim to be aryans)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Tiongs (nuff said)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • ah pu and neh neh - keklings

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Malay bros who over-tzng their cars

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come come come... i hate the FT indian drivers ...especially those fucking ah neh clowns in a big BMW who hang around the east, enough said.....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tuayapeh says most of the fellas here died from getting langgar by ah nehs....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, I choose Sinkies, if they cant behave themselves on their own country road, what rights they have to criticise other kind of motorist? hahaha

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking lorries too, they either road hog or they change lanes abruptly. Fucking tail lights are spoilt most often than not

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just voted Indians this is my many years of observation on the road. Why? I find when they are behind the wheels its llike the whole damn road belongs to them and they do whatever they like. Its like a mountain tortoise guy just came out of his kampong with a car like and he is the only guy in his kampong who owns a car, so proud and arrogant with everyone on the road.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
the worst are still the taxi drivers.believed me.
they like to drive so close beside you and the next you know they suddenly zoom into your lane.
so close is like wing mirror near touching wing mirror.even though they got signal lah.
but these bunch of idlots forget they must signal long enough for other drivers to spot your intention.
NOT Suka suka signal 1 sec and zoom in front of you faster than ufo.
NB, these bunch of idlots also like to snake in and out of traffic making the already peak hour jam lagi stress.

some cb taxi like to tailgate you so close untill you cannot see their headlight in the real mirror.
some taxi like to zoom off upon the green light change in their favour,without keeping a safety lookout.
some taxi from lane 1 can zoom into lane 4 upon spotting potential customers.
i understand they need to make $ la. but who dont ?
tio bo?? bo tio kee chiu

Last edited:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
the worst are still the taxi drivers.believed me.
tio bo?? bo tio kee chiu

I just had an incident with a taxi driver when i was driving into TK road from the ECP,...the taxi seeing that i was filtering off into the left attempted to speed up so that he could jam in between myself and the road shoulder whilst horning away. This is despite me signalling my intention outside the highway at the Sovereign... hate these fellows.....

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just voted Indians this is my many years of observation on the road. Why? I find when they are behind the wheels its llike the whole damn road belongs to them and they do whatever they like. Its like a mountain tortoise guy just came out of his kampong with a car like and he is the only guy in his kampong who owns a car, so proud and arrogant with everyone on the road.

Kelings .... when they park their car,
they like to stand beside their cars for hours showing off to other kelings they are high atas status...

KNNBXCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Young ah beng and ah sia kias who just got their license. Everyone of them thinks they are F1 driver.

whatthink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, I choose Sinkies, if they cant behave themselves on their own country road, what rights they have to criticise other kind of motorist? hahaha +1

Last edited:

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly, I gotta agree with ang moh that sinkies are poor drivers. It got to do with our fast pace of life, I guess. The govt is right in making the standard of driving test high and making COE so ex.