• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wrong time for lecher Ah Ong to goof up as peasants buay siong Section 14 and Poodles

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transmodified from Mouthpiece CNA hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/bukit-batok-mp-david-ong/2595896.html

PEASANTPORE: Peasant Representative(MP) for Bukit Batok SMC Lecher David Ah Ong has announced his resignation citing "horny reasons", according to a press statement from the Prime Minion's Office (PMO) on Saturday (Mar 12).

In a statement later on Saturday, lackey Ong admitted there was "personal indiscretion for his itchy dick" on his part. "KNNCCB, because of Asiatic Values Doctrine, I no choice but to resign after found to be eating outside Abalone, now to step down for the best interests of the regime and Ruler Loong," he said.

"If I in Nordic countries or even France, even I exposed got mistress, I will lauded as hero but since late Old Autocrat LKY says got Asiatic Values, now I am zero. We must act holier than white and be pious. But fark, I resign liao, this problem is now between me and wife, Jane Austen peasants, stay out of my misfortunes. I likely follow Jack Arse Neo and Media Whore Chow examples and join City Harvest"

PS: Jack Arse Neo join charismatic church to show Ya Sor forgive him for preying on wannabes starlets. Chor Ah Meng also say now he sarpok Ya Sor after kenna retribution with illness in exchange for fame and wealth and blaming his out-of-favour pagan deities. Pundits speculate SAF MAJ Ah Siong or the 5 Poodles will be joining Ya Sor and say they forgiven by the Jewish deity soon.

Mouthpiece CNA has confirmed that lecherous Ong is resigning over an extramarital affair. Similar to the Palmer Affair, the vixen involved is a PAP member and grassroots volunteer, and an executive at a logistics firm. The amorous Ah Ong has been doggy farking her for about six full moons, and came to light after the vixen’s peasant hubby "cry father, cry mother" about it.

A procedural by-election will be held in Bukit Batok SMC "in due course", said Ruler Loong, who is also the reigning ruler of the Party's Against Peasants (PAP).

In the meantime, Jurong GRC Peasant Representative Desmond Lee, who is also Senior Minion of Regime for Gestapo and National Propoganda, is arrowed to take care of Bukit Batok peasants, added Ruler Loong.

Said Ruler Loong in the statement: "KNNCCB, some peasants already buay siong by The Benjamin's Affair and Smoke Grenade Incident, Opposition Pariahs sure use those two case to whack us badly .... this Ah Ong, really his cock should farking wrong Abalone at wrong time."

FIRST PRIORITY TO MAKE SURE BUKIT BATOK WARNED ABOUT OPPOSITION PARIAHS

At a press conference after the announcement on Saturday, Deputy Prime Minion Moneybags Tarman, who is also an Peasant Representative for Jurong GRC, said the retribution was "totally unexpected".

"Following what we learned from the Nihons, amorous Ah Ong has apologised and resign, but I want to warn to Bukit Batok peasants on behalf of Ruler Loong, that they don't use this case to tell regime that want political reforms.," said Tarman. "Poodles will still continue to use Legalist Means to convict peasants and Mindef will still continue to hide behind Section 14 if their inept commanders kill peasants negligently during training. Make Ruler Loong look stupid got price to pay if you see what happen to Axis of Evil Aljunied and Hougang."

"Now got no SG50 effect, no goodies, no LKY death, but peasants better don't use this as example to show their displeasure," added Minion Desmond Lee, who was at the press conference. "Our Bukit Batok feudal lords already fanning out to warn peasants better sarpok Ruler Loong during Meet-the-Peasants sessions and conducting house visits.

"My Imperial Court colleagues in Jurong GRC will, when necessary, provide some pork barrel if necessary to ensure we got 69.9% sarpok," he added.

Jurong GRC Peasant Representative Ang Ah Neng will take over as the chairlackey of Jurong-Clementi Town Council, according to Tarman. Lackey Ah Ang said his immediate task is to ensure that the peasants of Bukit Batok, Yuhua and Jurong GRC continue to kowtow Ruler Loong's portrait 5 times daily.

At the 2015 General Election (GE), amorous Ong won Bukit Batok SMC with 73.02 per cent of the vote. Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) candidate Sadasivam Veriyah garnered 26.4 per cent of the vote, while independent candidate Samir Salim Neji got 0.6 per cent.

OPPOSITION PARIAHS RESPOND

In a news release on Saturday, the SDP said it will contest the by-election when it occurs.

"Ho Say liao, lecher David Ah Ong resignation from his post as Peasant Representative for Bukit Batok and from the regime today, I got chance liao but understand Bukit Batok got a lot of peasants who love to kowtow Ruler Loong," said SDP Sex Pattern Secretary Chee Ah Juan in a statement.

The opposition People's Power Party's (PPP) Goh Ah Seng got thick skin thinks he can win said he interested the 18k stipends when the by-election takes place.

Independent candidate Samir Ah Neh, who contested Bukit Batok SMC during GE2015, said it is "very likely" that he will stand to split votes. Mr Samir Ah Neh said he is a glutton for punishment.

Meanwhile, Pork Seller Desmond Lim said he also interested in 18k stipends.

As for the National Sex Party, it said that it is "considering splitting the votes too". Reform Party chief Kenneth Jeyaretnam also said "while peasants deserve the regime they voted for, he also want a chance to be a Peasant Representative.

Lecher ONG "WORKED HARD TO SERVE RULER LOONG'S INTEREST"

Ruler Loong said as an Peasant Representative, Ah Ong "maybe a cheap farker but is loyal to House of Lee. When Benjamin Lim died after Poodles interview him or after Mindef promoted Ah Siong, he keep quiet during Imperial Court sessions".

“By maintaining silence, he sarpok House of Lee and is deemed loyal to me,” added Ruler Loong.

He also said that Ah Ong loves to see old peasants work beyond retirement age and his only weakness is fondness to fark spiders outside his marriage.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wrong time for lecher Ah Ong to goof up as peasants buay siong Section 14 and Poo

bring it on. no matter who the oppos put up, pap will still enjoy at least 69% of the votes. the more sexy the scandal the more sincere the sympathy. such is the sanity and sanctity of soixante-neuf.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wrong time for lecher Ah Ong to goof up as peasants buay siong Section 14 and Poo

10408118_1552166421722159_362155356491496016_n.jpg

Whose mistresses are these?

Some of the 11 mistresses servicing some 11 or more PAP MP(s).
Husband of these ladies better get a PI to check on your wife activities.
Don't have the impression that your wife is unattractive or old already so
nobody wants.
Don't wait until its too late. PAP MP(s) cannot be trusted with anything,
your wives or teenage children.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

right side can eat don't waste, left side no thank you even if free.

The' want' oops! ONE in blue...has a Come f$%$%^ me look.......wonder, how many grass looters had a go already? or waiting for the 'elite' to pick the 'fruits'.....it is "mangoes" season all over again.....'dahling!....are my mangoes sweet"!....ha ha ha ha

We should have joined the PAP...so many good quality 'mangoes' to pick....:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The' want' oops! ONE in blue...has a Come f$%$%^ me look.......wonder, how many grass looters had a go already? or waiting for the 'elite' to pick the 'fruits'.....it is "mangoes" season all over again.....'dahling!....are my mangoes sweet"!....ha ha ha ha

We should have joined the PAP...so many good quality 'mangoes' to pick....:rolleyes:

i recommend this queen in drag, right next to cfm in blue.

image.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

It has come to pass that MILF are price catch for MLTF MILF (man like to fuck Milf) that are available in office environment. Cleaner and better than go cheong geylang ....

One big price catch is Hojinx if you are lucky?

10408118_1552166421722159_362155356491496016_n.jpg

nobody wants.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

nobody wants.

who did their husbands vote for ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It has come to pass that MILF are price catch for MLTF MILF (man like to fuck Milf) that are available in office environment. Cleaner and better than go cheong geylang ....

One big price catch is Hojinx if you are lucky?

How dare you insult the mother of our nation!!!

Madam Ho Ching and PM Lee are fiercely loyal to each other, just like the late Ah Gong and Madam Kwa.

jw5

Loyal

There is never a wrong time to be a lecher. :biggrin: