• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Statement on MRT service disruptions

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hogwash. When going in the right direction but everyone chooses to disagree, then things go backwards.
I guess Zorro Lim was right then. It's good to be blind and deaf to criticism.... and tone deaf too for good measure.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CTMMRrxx-Ug" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>​

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may be occurring in other wards as well but the fact remains that it is much worse in Hougang. I lived in rented room in AMK for many years and it was very well run with very low levels of crime and vandalism.

Hougang has always been a terrible place. One of my colleagues moved out of Hougang because he couldn't stand it anymore.

u mean hougang smc or the whole hougang? maybe i bias, i find amk in a more terrible state than hougang. worst area in amk will be amk ave 10, rats the size of a cat, can see shit filled diapers and bloody pads on the ground floors. :eek:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u mean hougang smc or the whole hougang? maybe i bias, i find amk in a more terrible state than hougang. worst area in amk will be amk ave 10, rats the size of a cat, can see shit filled diapers and bloody pads on the ground floors. :eek:

Singapore's greatest cheat, liar and fixer is in AMK.