• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Managing Agent's issue

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah,well there are "friends" and there are "friends" and there are internet stalkers like WMM who has convinced himself that I am from the AGC only because I have bothered to read.

Yes, you bothered to read and panicked. I was just pulling your leg at post #38 of this other thread and readers can see what is the reaction of your teammates subsequently:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...of-Tey-Tsun-Hang/page2&highlight=wongmengmeng

You bothered to read? And did not reply to this thread which is all about you? While you send your kakis into it trying to throw a large smoke screen? Including post #62, which was originally started by your IB teammate as a separate thread and subsequently merged into mine. For sure, inside that thread were also ordinary nicks trying to protect their clones.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...SammyBoy!-His-Nick-is-LockeLiberal-Case-FIXED!

And why? Impossible to explain the GLARING inconsistency between your claim to have ZERO legal knowledge and your ability to explain with clarity and precision changes to the criminal litigation process which is still being negotiated and not publicised.

Interesting note for Prof Teh's trial, Peter Low is back in the picture helming the cross exam. I suppose that somehow somewhere the comments here about a fool conducting his own defence rang a bell somewhere.

Nice Jedi mind trick you SON OF A BITCH. One just needs to read the entire thread "Looking beyond the persecution of Tey Tsun Hang" to see how many nicks have been accused by your PAP IB team of being Tey or his supporters just 'cos they are concerned about the RULE OF LAW and bothered to read.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

You on the other hand, bothers no I mean keeps reverting to your main craft - INSINUATING. This thread is about Town Councils being used by the PAP as a tool of sabotage. Keep your other assignment out of this.

Snide remarks are a dime a dozen so if anyone wants to believe that I am a "PAP" agent so be it. GMS main fault is his tendency in politics to see "black and white", for me politics and business are errr " fifity shades of gray ". So a little whipping here and there a little pain from devious intellects like WMM and YW are just part and parcel of the costs of being online.

Yeah sure, when all else fails and exposure is staring you in the face - cry and play the victim. Nice Jedi mind trick, I wouldn't have detected it if I weren't a novice Jedi myself. Obfuscating again, throwing in terms and phrases which are currently in vogue to throw others off the trail. No such luck with me.

Readers, please click and view this page, posts #86 to #90. Those who bothered to read will have absolutely no doubt that LockeLiberal is a PAP agent. If he is indeed with the WP, they should ferret him out and expell him.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...cations-of-6-9-Protests&p=1523502#post1523502

An old adage from the Lennin comes to mind. "There are no morals in politics. there is only expedience, A scoundrel may just be of use to us because he is a scoundrel,. "

I am pretty sure you have no morals, just from reading some of your posts, the way you obfuscate while pretending to clarify and when all else fails the bully in you comes out like a typical RC member - threats. In any case, you are a dumb scoundrel, who can't remember what he has written before and contradicts himself when in panic mode, hence the exposure. In fact, you behave exactly like the current Govt and its Ministars. Here is a Lenin quote more appropriate to the present state of malaise in SinGalore: "The government is tottering. We must deal it the death blow at any cost. To delay action is the same as death."

Last edited:

Bababala

Alfrescian
Loyal
"In the scheme of things, we are talking about a serial Gang Rapist (PAP) accusing a young adolescent boy(WP) of touching the perky tits of his school mate. And GMS has all his lights shining on the school boy"
I doubt that the PAP has the guts to openly take action against WP as they have a cemetery in their closet, with the cronyism involved in all spheres of their politicis.

As for GMS, well for an ass that can't even win a seat in parliament, one just has to ignore such a loser.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a lame argument as ...............ich one would have the ability to manage the GRC?

Goh Meng Seng

Am I the only 1 that think you are just regurgitating what the White Scums have been crapping? Are you not happy just because of this "shell company" backup by $500k? Or is there an illegal, unethical wrongdoing?

Why dun you go setup a few $500k "shell companies" and see if it is lame and easy.

And your silence over my simple questions is deafening.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152176-WP-s-Managing-Agent-s-issue&p=1530764#post1530764

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't get the point. MPs should not be running estates but rather, be good law and policy makers.

Whether you are using the Managing Agent or not, you will still have to go through tender for contracts. Direct hire save money. Even if you tender for MA, no guarantee there will be fair play. TC can still employ the one with higher quotes.

That's a fact. That is why, the TC system run by the MPs should be scrapped. QED

Goh Meng Seng

Singapore PAP MPs neither make policy nor laws. Their badge of office a gigantic rubber stamp. In the entire history of our Parliament only one MP has originated a bill. That was Walter Woon, a Nominated MP. No wonder LKY gave them janitorial duties and told them to make themselves useful.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
An interesting point here... Seems that FMSS has charged the HIGHEST MA fees among ALL TCs...Quite substantially higher...

TC Management Fees comparison.jpg

Goh Meng Seng

Bababala

Alfrescian
Loyal
"
1) the opposition candidates are lousy
2) It is not worth sacrificing self interests for such lousy candidates
."
Sour grapes!! Since you don't ever stand a chance to be in parliament, does that mean that you are even a lousier person?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 parties took the tender documents. Only 1 bid was received. Every company that plays in this space is GLC. They refused to provide any services or be involved in providing a competitive environment and bid. The entire WP will be in hot soup if the bid by CPG which they gave Tampines was also offered to AHTC but not taken up. Explain to the people here why residents ended up paying higher SCC in Tampines after the bid. It actually went up while AHTC lowered the SCC.

Provision of services to an SMC and to a GRC is a huge undertaking -virgin territory to the opposition. They do not have links to GLC and conglomerates. Then there is the lack of economies of scale. Private companies who are not linked to the Govt fear to bid. They know they will enter the PAP blacklist if they help in Aljunied/Hougang/PP. You know that very well.

Even for a community activity such as meet the people session, the regular venue was taken way by HDB and WP had to do it at the void deck with collapsible tables and chairs.

It is not a level playing field and you of all people know that. Sometime you have to beg your friends, business associates, relatives to do things that they do not want.

Despite. Disclosing the relationship of Danny, his wife and their company and their position in TC in the annual report as part of related party disclosure, Khaw, Teo and you are treating this as something very secret. It is not.

None of the PAP TCs with MA staff sitting in TC were disclosed unless they took the narrow meaning that only marriage is related party transaction.

An interesting point here... Seems that FMSS has charged the HIGHEST MA fees among ALL TCs...Quite substantially higher...

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 10295

Walau, looks like a high price for voting the opposition, if FMSS has the lowest price, then it is not too bad voting the opposition. it seems that FMSS is greedy and exploiting the poor and opposition supporters. For low income families, they can save some money voting a PAP managing agent instead of FMSS.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is what PAP wants and it is why 1st world countries have introduced legislation prohibiting 3rd line forcing, predatory price under-cutting etc.

They know the layman cannot work it out and look at the price just as you did. Its not easy and the PAP knows it.

The opposition should walk away from things that are not related to the conventional duties of an MP. These are battles that cannot be worn.

Walau, looks like a high price for voting the opposition, if FMSS has the lowest price, then it is not too bad voting the opposition. it seems that FMSS is greedy and exploiting the poor and opposition supporters. For low income families, they can save some money voting a PAP managing agent instead of FMSS.

mei mei

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition should walk away from things that are not related to the conventional duties of an MP. These are battles that cannot be worn.

Agree, when the PAP is finally defeated (this day will come one day :smile:), the GRC should be reverted back to single constituency and town council be returned to HDB.

Ps. This may mean the MP has less work to do and thus cannot command a $15,000 a month price tag. If town council goes back to HDB, MP's pay should be reduced with the savings in MP's pay cut going to HDB as HDB will be "doing the work for the MP".

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.

Most MPs do have day jobs. I should not be a problem. The TC shit is an unnecessary burden. The majority of PAP MPs are not burdened by the TC shit. its taken cared of Teo Ho Ping, all the GLCs and a few mayors who cannot be employed elsewhere.

Agree, when the PAP is finally defeated (this day will come one day :smile:), the GRC should be reverted back to single constituency and town council be returned to HDB.

Ps. This may mean the MP has less work to do and thus cannot command a $15,000 a month price tag. If town council goes back to HDB, MP's pay should be reduced with the savings in MP's pay cut going to HDB as HDB will be "doing the work for the MP".

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask the PAP and third opposition advocates how the third column figures in question are arrived at. If we divide the MA fee divide by number of units, the whole column figures are wrong.

Did anyone not pick up a calculator in their eagerness or don't know how to use MS Excel.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Try this.... MA fees divide by 12, divide by number of units again.

Goh Meng Seng

May I ask the PAP and third opposition advocates how the third column figures in question are arrived at. If we divide the MA fee divide by number of units, the whole column figures are wrong.

Did anyone not pick up a calculator in their eagerness or don't know how to use MS Excel.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Scroobal,

First, as I have stated, there is absolutely no necessity for AHTC to award contract to FMSS... FMSS isn't necessary at all as HGTC has the expertise and a whole management team there. It could well do exactly what Bishan TP GRC has done, DIY.

Secondly, even if they were to engage a MA, using such "victimize" mentality does not warrant overpriced charges. Else, you are justifying and encouraging overcharging, holding opposition at ransom or just plain daylight robbery kind of mentality.... Or because you are from opposition, I am justified to charge you higher kind of mentality!

Third, it is not secret doesn't mean it is not wrong. Get employed, paid salary from TC still earning from it by having contracts... that's immoral.

Forth, as far as I know, HDB has already relented and offered to rent void deck space at cheap prices to WP MPs if they wish to build their own MP offices in their wards. WP has declined but instead, wanted to buy their own Party HQ.

Goh Meng Seng

3 parties took the tender documents. Only 1 bid was received. Every company that plays in this space is GLC. They refused to provide any services or be involved in providing a competitive environment and bid. The entire WP will be in hot soup if the bid by CPG which they gave Tampines was also offered to AHTC but not taken up. Explain to the people here why residents ended up paying higher SCC in Tampines after the bid. It actually went up while AHTC lowered the SCC.

Provision of services to an SMC and to a GRC is a huge undertaking -virgin territory to the opposition. They do not have links to GLC and conglomerates. Then there is the lack of economies of scale. Private companies who are not linked to the Govt fear to bid. They know they will enter the PAP blacklist if they help in Aljunied/Hougang/PP. You know that very well.

Even for a community activity such as meet the people session, the regular venue was taken way by HDB and WP had to do it at the void deck with collapsible tables and chairs.

It is not a level playing field and you of all people know that. Sometime you have to beg your friends, business associates, relatives to do things that they do not want.

Despite. Disclosing the relationship of Danny, his wife and their company and their position in TC in the annual report as part of related party disclosure, Khaw, Teo and you are treating this as something very secret. It is not.

None of the PAP TCs with MA staff sitting in TC were disclosed unless they took the narrow meaning that only marriage is related party transaction.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS

For argument sake, lets assume that WP is guilty as hell.

Are you planning anytime in the near future going to talk about PAP, its management of TCs, use of PA, the role of grassroots, etc. Haven't seen anything in terms of intensity, depth etc since the Moulmein incident.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
For PAP, the only way is to kick them out. Just fight them and kick them out. No need to waste too much saliva on that because they are not the option we want now. But for opposition, we do not want to end up with an option that as rotten as PAP or even more rotten, that's why we need to make corrections into their minds.

Goh Meng Seng

GMS

For argument sake, lets assume that WP is guilty as hell.

Are you planning anytime in the near future going to talk about PAP, its management of TCs, use of PA, the role of grassroots, etc. Haven't seen anything in terms of intensity, depth etc since the Moulmein incident.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Goh Meng Seng

Why are you so loh so? You have made your point and we dismiss it. Just move on. If you can offer comparable service at a lower cost, make your proposal to the WP TC.
FMSS doesn't have the economies of scale like the other firms. Can you find another firm willing to provide the service?