• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat WP Secretary Generals

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. David Marshal
2. JBJ
3. LTK
4. Pritam
5.???

Who is a good candidate to be the next WP SG?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sylvia would be a strong possibility. But looks like she had given it a miss. So now left with Dennis, He TR, Jamus, Nicole?

jw5

Loyal
1. David Marshal
2. JBJ
3. LTK
4. Pritam
5.???

Who is a good candidate to be the next WP SG?

My vote would go to Jamus Lim. Since he became an MP, I have been watching his moves and even though I want to, I can't find any faults. :thumbsup::biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u can see the worst in all people, he is also self absorbed and patronizing. Let us hope this observation doesn't hurt him like some of my other judgments of character. :unsure:
Jamus speaks well and logically. But that alone does not make a good leader. I think PAP will be happy to have such a person in the Opposition.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamus speaks well and logically. But that alone does not make a good leader. I think PAP will be happy to have such a person in the Opposition.
You know what you should do? Brush up your vocabulary and mind your punctuations. That is what I meant by being patronizing but u see liberals can't help themselves. Show not tell suits me better. Sinkies too methinks. :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u can see the worst in all people, he is also self absorbed and patronizing. Let us hope this observation doesn't hurt him like some of my other judgments of character. :unsure:
Interesting that you point this out. I absolutely agree. He’s just a more eloquent snowflake who’s really geared towards scoring cheap political points.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is not a real opposition party anymore. ( dun let history affect your current assessment of the party) They dun question and push the narrative of the PAP. They dun question the virus-vaccine narrative at all.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is not a real opposition party anymore. ( dun let history affect your current assessment of the party) They dun question and push the narrative of the PAP. They dun question the virus-vaccine narrative at all.
Yes. We need an Alternative Govt eg PSP which fights for singaporeans.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. We need an Alternative Govt eg PSP which fights for singaporeans.
Worker's Party is the same as PAP. A total waste of taxpayer's money. The worker's party put up an act to con the people into believing that oppo is useless and unreliable in the govt. Worker party goes in line with the narrative of the PAP and occasionally, screwed up to show opp are unreliable. They really work hard to try to convince the public that opp is useless.