• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP rally on Friday at serangoon Stadium - 7 pm (29th April)

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worker’s Party
Aljunied GRC
Serangoon Stadium,
33 Yio Chu Kang Road
7pm

See you guys again!!!! I am taking half day off to go there chop place because this Aljunied fight will be closely watched by all Singaporeans.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better held rally in open space field.
Stadium is good have seat. But the disadvantage is after full the police will not let anyone in. So many wanted to support also cannot enter.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worker’s Party
Aljunied GRC
Serangoon Stadium,
33 Yio Chu Kang Road
7pm

See you guys again!!!! I am taking half day off to go there chop place because this Aljunied fight will be closely watched by all Singaporeans.

Oi bro .... can chope for me ..... I come at 7.15pm with two crates heineken by parachting down ..... you must wear red t-shirt so that I can land on the spot ....

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stadium is good have seat. But the disadvantage is after full the police will not let anyone in. So many wanted to support also cannot enter.

My friends will chop seat for me and also i will cheong to buy the merchandise, so if i sucker punch any body in SBF going there tonight just to buy their umbrellas/flags, paiseh hor! :p

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi bro .... can chope for me ..... I come at 7.15pm with two crates heineken by parachting down ..... you must wear red t-shirt so that I can land on the spot ....

No lah, save all the beers and champagne after the polling result. I am going with my friend and his sons. They just watched the Thor movie and now the son crying to get the blue flat with WP hammer. My friend is also avid supporter of Worker's Party, we will bring minteral water bottle there otherwise very thirsty like yesterday night. Tonight friday, sure very crowded one, so bros here better go early.

M

Mdm Tang

do not forget 1 win 1 place for race 7 horse no 2 RISK BUSINESS :eek::eek::eek:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do not forget 1 win 1 place for race 7 horse no 2 RISK BUSINESS

IHMO, the mare a better bet.

for drivers, best place to park is the carpark along yio chu kang road but limited lots. Also can park at the MSCP beside Nex.

After rally, can have supper at ah seng teochew porridge in kovan shopping centre at the start of YCK road. One of the oldest teochew porridge establishment in the area.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

How about suggesting the Workers' Party to put speakers OUTSIDE the Stadium, just in case, those late comers cannot enter, but can still hear the rally outside?

It'll be even better if they can have big screens outside :smile: I am sure they are resourceful enough to do this don't they? :smile:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
LADIES & GENTLEMAN,

tonite you will hear the kallang roar at serangoon stadium. tonite sporeans will finally wake up from their slumber. Singapore is for Singaporeans! TAKE IT BACK!! :mad:

rayzong

Alfrescian
Loyal
WorkerParty.png