• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Rally 22nd May: A simple study

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can never understand this argument either.
JBJ did his best when he was around.
He was probably too combative, not the best in economics and finance, too aloof, organization skills left a lot
to be desired, but he took on the pap with guts and gumption.
Similarly, LTK, Sylvia and company are doing the best they can trying to maximise their strengths and abilities.
It amuses me when people claim that Sylvia is a mole or WP are too soft and compliant, not combative enough, etc.
What do they expect the WP MPs to do? Do a maori dance in front of the front bench before every parliament sitting?
these useless fucks want to kpkb this and that.......how many WP MPs did they send thru only? Are they Aljunied or HG voters? Talk so much....
The day they grow some balls and send a few more GRCs in then i believe will be the day you see what the opposition can do.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana said:
I am not against opposition, I want good opposition. WP is pathetic to say the least. why support this kind of opposition party? We should punish WP and send them a strong message instead to shape up or ship out!

Tell me which opposition party is an example of a good opposition party and why not make a BE in a constituency they contested in in GE2011. Will you then join forces with them to throw out the PAP?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baluku said:
i disagree that you are making assumptions that hdb flats could promote marriages.

a holy matrimony should be based upon the willinginess for both partners to sacrifice their individual lifestyles and come together as one.

The people can sacrifice their individual lifestyle but the Government must first pass a law that allows homeless couples to set up tents in any open field, public parklands, sandy beaches or to erect tree houses in secondary and primary forests and make the necessary provisions in the law for waiver on the violation of the Public Decency Act so as to allow homeless couples to consummate their marriages in the open.

With more than two-third control over the Parliament, I think the ruling party should have no problem passing these through Parliament even without the support of the opposition.

Last edited:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
DOGGIE ANDREW LOH!!! stop promoting the DOGS!
mad.gif
mad.gif

8314540.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jw5 said:
Do a maori dance in front of the front bench before every parliament sitting?

Doing the Song and Dance thing that we often see the Chairpersons of grassroot organisations do at grassroots functions, I think. Very difficult for them to see themselves doing it but not you.