• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Low, Lim, Singh, AHTC & Their Suspiciously Strenuous Objections to the "Big Four" Accountants

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Change your username to PAP lover.

Thank you. Will consider.

It will be a bit of a nuisance though as I will then have to do a deed poll, open a new account in the name of "PAP Lover", inform my pay department of the change of name, account, etc. This is since my present DBS bank account is in the name of "PTADER" and my salary is banked into this account. Also, Lee Hsien Loong personally sends me my 12-months performance bonuses only through his personal cheques made out to "PTADER". I don't want any problems banking his cheques if I have a change of name.

But I will definitely consider as I really like your suggestion.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the Big Four said WP's audits are unreliable, it means the WP's books are unreliable. Lock them up already! What are we still waiting for?

The partners in the Big four are all PAP lackeys. Why not have a foreign-based accounting firm instead?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ptrader says - HDB wanted one of the Big Four accountants. To anyone who is not a WP cultist, WP gongkia, deaf, dumb or blind, and who has nothing to hide, using one of the Big Four was sheer common sense, fair and reasonable. Hence, it should be welcomed with open arms. Not the WP though. The WP triumvirate continued to insist on their right to appoint their own accountant. The triumvirate's excuse was that it was too "costly" to appoint one of the Big Four. By this time (March 2015) and with this excuse, the WP triumvirate had already appointed its auditor for AHPETC, Business Assurance.

To this day, we do not know how much money the town council had to fork out for the audits. Neither do we know how much the 'Indepedent Panel' consisting of two expensive Senior Counsels and a Big Four partner, is costing the town council. Where is the transparency?

The WP trumvirate's "cost" excuse was sheer nonsense. This was since HDB had undertaken to pay any additional cost incurred by AHPETC in appointing one of the Big Four.

HDB was going to pay? HDB so generous? Please show me the proof. Is HDB paying for Independent Panel too?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ptrader says - The WP triumvirate's "cost" excuse was sheer nonsense. This was since HDB had undertaken to pay any additional cost incurred by AHPETC in appointing one of the Big Four.

HDB was going to pay? HDB so generous? Please show me the proof. Is HDB paying for Independent Panel too?

I did not say HDB was going "to pay". What I stated was that "HDB had undetaken to pay the additional cost". "Additional cost" is the difference between one of the Big Four charges less whatever the triumvirate would have to pay for their own kuching kurap accountant.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please show me the proof.

Here's your "proof". Learn how to use it.

1541213980800.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
…Continuing from Msg 1, 12 & 20

The triumvirate’s very determined fight to retain Business Assurance (BA), which it had appointed earlier to “iron out” the findings by the AGO-PwC special audit, continued into 2016. AHPETC/AHTC (AHTC) applied to address the Court of Appeal (CoA) in January 2016 on the issue of the “appointment of accountants and on costs” as they had strenuously disagreed with HDB’s proposal to get one of the Big Four (Deloitte & Touche, Ernst & Young, KPMG or PricewaterhouseCoopers) to be appointed.

The triumvirate continued to insist on BA, a kuching kurap company with neither the experience nor expertise to look into the AGO-PwC’s numerous findings of shambolic lapses, financial mis-governance, self-serving actions and conflicts of interests. They objected to PwC on the grounds of possible “bias” as PwC had been “involved” in the AGO’s special audit. Very suspiciously, the triumvirate had also applied for the CoA to limit the appointed accountant to review “only” the lapses identified by the AGO and improper payments relating to its former managing agent, FMSS and FMSIS. The Court of Appeal, rightfully, rejected the triumvirate’s very suspicious bid at limiting the review.

Question: If they have nothing to fear and nothing to hide, why did the triumvirate of Shameless Low, Lying Lim and Turbanless Tigress apply to the CoA to limit the appointed accountant’s review to “only” lapses identified by the AGO? Wouldn’t any other lapses uncovered and identified be extremely helpful to residents of AHTC and be of enormous help to the triumvirate in their running of AHTC? By applying for such limits and constraints to be placed on the appointed accountant, what exactly were the triumvirate fearful of and/or trying to hide from the residents of AHTC and the public? Could whatever they feared being further uncovered in any way be due to Shameless Low's business interests and theirs as well as FMSS' and FMSIS' conflicted interests vis-a-vis Shameless Low's business interests?

To be continued...

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot understand why some suckers are so stupid. They joined all these political parties and in the end kana played out by them.

Now inside his heart must be feeling very sore and the amount of unfairness of being treated shabbily :frown:

It is always wise to spend your times to earn a good living and be with your family :smile:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot understand why some suckers are so stupid. They joined all these political parties and in the end kana played out by them.

Now inside his heart must be feeling very sore and the amount of unfairness of being treated shabbily :frown:

It is always wise to spend your times to earn a good living and be with your family :smile:
Okay, you may be right. PTADER is feeling very sore and has an axe to grind with WP. But does that make him untruthful ?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, you may be right. PTADER is feeling very sore and has an axe to grind with WP. But does that make him untruthful ?

I did not say he is untruthful or truthful because I do not know what had happened in the past.

This is a very good lesson for others (to learn) who wanted to join all these political parties :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Washing dirty linen in the public is his forte? Wasted talent.

If there is no "dirty linen", there is nothing to wash and hence, absolutely nothing to worry about. If there is, it needs to be highlighted, raised and investigated especially when public funds are misused and abused.

The triumvirate of Shameless Low, Lying Lim and Turbanless Tigress, with millions in collective personal assets, investments and income streams, but who still see fit to shamelessly exploit simple-minded and low-income Singaporeans' unhappiness with the PAP in order to collect "donations" from them to pay for their own mismanagement, incompetence and utter dishonesty, have crossed the line of what is decent and what constitutes acceptable behaviour, even in politics.

At the right time, I will release the links to files I have stored in Google Drive, One Drive and Dropbox. They are links to correspondences, email exchanges, letters, minutes, documents, business contracts, etc. If everything is clean and above board, there is nothing to fear. If not, we may see the triumvirate and those associated with them shitting in their pants, or panties.

Sammyboy Forum will have the honour of being the first to get these links.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there is no "dirty linen", there is nothing to wash and hence, absolutely nothing to worry about. If there is, it needs to be highlighted, raised and investigated especially when public funds are misused and abused.

The triumvirate of Shameless Low, Lying Lim and Turbanless Tigress, with millions in collective personal assets, investments and income streams, but who still see fit to shamelessly exploit simple-minded and low-income Singaporeans' unhappiness with the PAP in order to collect "donations" from them to pay for their own mismanagement, incompetence and utter dishonesty, have crossed the line of what is decent and what constitutes acceptable behaviour, even in politics.

At the right time, I will release the links to files I have stored in Google Drive, One Drive and Dropbox. They are links to correspondences, email exchanges, letters, minutes, documents, business contracts, etc. If everything is clean and above board, there is nothing to fear. If not, we may see the triumvirate and those associated with them shitting in their pants, or panties.

Your research team more quat than me. Looking forward to view your info. Good weekend reading and a time to use some brain cells to critique it.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you are very proud of yourself in exposing what you were once privy to? Tan Cheng Bock was once in PAP do you see him running down the party the way you do? Where's your principle?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are very proud of yourself in exposing what you were once privy to? Tan Cheng Bock was once in PAP do you see him running down the party the way you do? Where's your principle?

I would love to see TCB wash dirty linens.:geek:

He would surely gain my respect.:cool: