• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you want to forgive your enemy ?

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
masterof-the-realm.jpg

2014 – the year of Wood Horse

Posted on January 2, 2014

2014 already started. What can we expect?

Some people believe that we are already in the year of the Horse. Actually, the Year of the Horse starts from Jan. 31, 2014 (the Lunar New Year / Spring Festival of China) and lasts to Feb. 18, 2015.

According to the guide to Chinese Astrology and the Chinese Zodiac (http://www.chinesezodiac.com/horse.php),

“the Horse symbolizes such character traits as strength, energy, and an outgoing nature. Extremely animated, Horses thrive when they’re the center of attention. Always in search of a good time, Horses keep the crowds happy with their humor and their wit.

Horses are extremely intelligent so they’re able to grasp new subjects with ease. They’re also capable of multi-tasking however they don’t always finish what they start because they’re forever chasing the next opportunity. Horses are honest, friendly and open-minded. They’re perhaps a bit too centered on themselves…

Health

Horses are very healthy, most likely because they maintain a positive outlook on life and because they’re athletic. Lead Horses to wide, open spaces and watch them run free!…

Career

Horses enjoy positions in which they can interact with others. They aren’t fond of taking orders and they’ll run from jobs they consider routine. They’re able to grasp new subjects with ease making them capable of handling most any job. They’re effective communicators and they enjoy power. Good career choices for Horses include: publicist, sales representative, journalist, language instructor, translator, bartender, performer, tour operator, librarian or pilot.

Relationships

Horses, being spontaneous, have a tendency to fall fast and hard for others. They tend to give themselves fully in each new relationship…Fortunately, this exhausting trait mellows with age and relationships are stronger and more stable later in life.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
If I see Kopisai face to face, I might just LangGar his face into a few pieces :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I see Kopisai face to face, I might just LangGar his face into a few pieces :biggrin:
Yah Lah. Ah Meng and your ball less thugsin can then die together,,,1900 bananas for u to makan before you both die a hideous painful death ....kaput kraap !

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who are the great tormentors here in SBF please raise your hands and be accountable ?

Who planned and killed the lion cub and the tiger cub ??? Please raise your hands and be responsible ?

Anyone here been tormented by a Japanese soldier before??? Please raise your hands and be compassionate??

I just zapped you please stop your stupid nonsense

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just zapped you please stop your stupid nonsense

This is no surprise from a motherfucking horse shit like u. Just waiting to unleash your corrupted nuclear shit on me!,. I have no respect for bullies like u... You and your Thai mob. I say fuck u joeys. May you eat horse shithi this year and every year! Fuck you!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is no surprise from a motherfucking horse shit like u. Just waiting to unleash your corrupted nuclear shit on me!,. I have no respect for bullies like u... You and your Thai mob. I say fuck u joeys. May you eat horse shithi this year and every year! Fuck you!

izittt? :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

No need to judge u, u are evil and filthy ! No need to give excuses! I say again. Fuck you!

1800 pts for u to fuck some more! Now go eat horse shit every year!

Thank you for responding to my post 3 time within 4 minutes. A great honour indeed especially from you. Thank you. Will upz you in next cycle. Thank you.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for responding to my post 3 time within 4 minutes. A great honour indeed especially from you. Thank you. Will upz you in next cycle. Thank you.

fuck you, you hyporcrite!!! now go eat horse shit...the 1800 points are for you and your fuckup gang to makan...now to eat shit!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest Reputation Received (1767 point(s) total)

08-01-2014 06:36 AM
jw5
Thread:Would you want to forgive your enemy ?

08-01-2014 03:00 AM
joetys
Thread:Would you want to forgive your enemy ?

07-01-2014 03:52 PM
LordKrishna
Thread:New Forummer

yes, the motherfuckers are out once again to exterminate the lionheart after they have makan tigerbright!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is going to be another lion feast for the cyber bullies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ball less cowards
seedless deluded idiots
blind, twisted and retarded blind fools!!!

trying to form the OPPO !!! fuck lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all go eat horse shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!