• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you buy property from her?

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+Money/Property/Story/A1Story20080212-49189.html

20080212.155616_20080212_003_celebagents1.jpg

These stars will search property for you

HOUSEHUNTERS may have received a pleasant surprise when they flipped through the property section of The Straits Times' classified ads recently.

Three separate ads fronted by Rayson Tan, Benjamin Heng and Lynn Poh appeared in the 19 Jan issue. They were tagged as the ERA Celebrity Team, touting a newly-launched project near Bedok Reservoir.

Like Benjamin, Lynn has reportedly gone into property full-time.

Her acting contract with MediaCorp expired last year and was changed to a freelance one, which means she will be paid only when she acts.

MAKING ENDS MEET

She told Lianhe Zaobao that she chose property because it allowed her to be in control of her own work.

Lynn, 31, joked: 'Please paint a pitiful picture of me in the paper, so people will buy property from me!'

49317_a.jpg

NO THREAT

But the 40-year-old, who is with property firm OrangeTee, shrugged off the possibility that the new entrants might pose a threat to former celebrities-turned-agents like Liang Weidong, Wang Xiangqing, Angela Ang and herself.

She said: 'The market is big enough. Anyway, property selling is a personal service, so it's not so much about competition from others.'

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her property sell how much? I got ready buyers but I need her to show flat or not flat first.

breakaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Business/My+Money/Property/Story/A1Story20080212-49189.html

HOUSEHUNTERS may have received a pleasant surprise when they flipped through the property section of The Straits Times' classified ads recently.

Three separate ads fronted by Rayson Tan, Benjamin Heng and Lynn Poh appeared in the 19 Jan issue. They were tagged as the ERA Celebrity Team, touting a newly-launched project near Bedok Reservoir.

Her acting contract with MediaCorp expired last year and was changed to a freelance one, which means she will be paid only when she acts.

MAKING ENDS MEET

She told Lianhe Zaobao that she chose property because it allowed her to be in control of her own work.

Lynn, 31, joked: 'Please paint a pitiful picture of me in the paper, so people will buy property from me!'

49317_a.jpg

NO THREAT

But the 40-year-old, who is with property firm OrangeTee, shrugged off the possibility that the new entrants might pose a threat to former celebrities-turned-agents like Liang Weidong, Wang Xiangqing, Angela Ang and herself.

She said: 'The market is big enough. Anyway, property selling is a personal service, so it's not so much about competition from others.'

I want to paint her,she is an animal!:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh my.. i wonder if sinkieland has to lower themselves to this extend to take off more clothes to sell property. Sinkies has become that shallow...? This is serious.

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh my.. i wonder if sinkieland has to lower themselves to this extend to take off more clothes to sell property. Sinkies has become that shallow...? This is serious.

The shallow ones would be those who buy from them, purely because of the celebrity factor.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

MAKING ENDS MEET

49317_a.jpg

NO THREAT

I've just emigrated to S'pore from the US and I live alone. If she is willing to be my flatmate and soul-mate, I'll buy a top-end 3000 sq ft apartment from her.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like the only career these mediacorpse actors or actress are capable of doing are properties or insurance agents...

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new lah.

There have been a brand-name property company that have also recruited KTV and Massage center girls to give that Company a "creative" edge so that these female agents can "reach further into their clients" or vice versa.

No prizes for guessing which Property Company.

Also know that can sometimes fuck female agents in the vacant properties during showing. Got some lucky friends who "tio beh pio" like that.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new lah.

There have been a brand-name property company that have also recruited KTV and Massage center girls to give that Company a "creative" edge so that these female agents can "reach further into their clients" or vice versa.

No prizes for guessing which Property Company.

Also know that can sometimes fuck female agents in the vacant properties during showing. Got some lucky friends who "tio beh pio" like that.

Sure or not? Property agents are not prostitutes. Those like Lynn Poh will definitely have their own bed-partners but it will not be like sleeping with someone so he will buy property from her. There are other ways to get the Roberts to give her money. How many can afford to buy a property just to have sex with the agent? Maybe Ong Beng Seng can, but not many can.
Your story is too far-fetched to be believable, bro.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
she dont even need to give free fuck.. i'm sure now that the news is out..
a lot of businessmen yearning for a fling with singapore actress will want to try.

But wat alibaba said abt special service might be true..
some gals are always willing to do it for $$ .. or to drive sales..
Last time my friend's friend brought 3rd(4th) line HK starlets to Singapore..
the friend told me it's only $6k per day to have the starlet accompany you..